Chapter 12: Superstar Reo!

Start from the beginning

They gasp and hide under a table, "Reo?" They whisper in confusion.

"He's trying to get Natsume!" Mikan whispers as Reo starts to use his pheromone on Natsume and tries to go help, but sumire holds her back.

"Mm, Natsume?" Akako sits up and looks over to the other bed. She becomes more alarmed when she sees Natsume passes out with a man standing over him.

"Natsume?" She calls out louder, hoping to wake her friend but to no avail.

"Hoo, hoo, hoo. Two for one." Reo smiles as he walks up to Akako.

Meanwhile Mikan is wrestling to get out of sumires grasp.

"Sleep." Reo says, but the girl swings her arm at him, water is thrown at him but he dodges it. He looks at her in surprise but then grabs a rag from his pocket, he holds it to her mouth and she slowly slips out of consciousness.

A man comes and grabs ahold of the two children and teleports out of the room.

Akako's POV

I'm awoken when I hear a bunch of whispering. I groan and blink my eyes open.

"Akako!" I hear a voice whisper. "Mi-kan?" I groggily ask, "Shh!" I open my eyes fully to see Natsume awake in front of me.

"Natsume?" I'm so confused, what happened?

Then it all comes back to me. "We tried to wake you, but you wouldn't wake." I hear another familiar voice, "Sumire?" I turn onto my back and see Mikan and sumire behind me.

I close my eyes and let my head fall to the ground. "What's going on?" I force out.

"Reo kidnapped you!!" Mikan whispers. I sigh and feel a pain start to form in my chest.

"Oi, Baka. What's that thing on your ears?" Natsume huffs out, "Oh? This is a communication devise that Hotaru gave me." She explains, right after her face turns into realization.

She starts talking to Narumi Sensei, and he tells Natsume to burn the ropes, "Easy for you to say." Natsume mutters.

"I'll do it." I stop him. "I have more strength." I lie.

I feel as though I don't even exist right now, but the great deal of pain in my chest.

I use a small fire to burn the ropes and then untie the others. I lay down and press my face against the cool hard ground.

Narumi Sensei keeps talking but soon his voice disappears. I can't find the strength to open my eyes, "So that's what these things were." I hear the voice of a man.

He fights with Narumi Sensei and then destroys the headphones.

"Now, let's see what Alice's you two have." He says while walking up to sumire. "Tell me, what is your Alice?" I see her eyes get dull.

"I ha-" Mikan cuts her off by holding her mouth, "Dont tell him!"

He chuckles, but then a bar flies past him. Everyone looks over to see Natsume panting with his hand out, showing that it was him who threw it.

"Trying to distract me, huh? Fine then. I'll switch targets." Reo smiles and walks up to Natsume.

"You should join us, Natsume-kun. That academy treats you horribly and is awful to you and your friends. What do you gain from staying there?"