"Ok we're not going to stay at this lil dinner thing for too long because this surprise needs to be seen in the day time." I Grabbed Her Hand With My Free Hand.

"Umm ok." She Chuckled As I Pulled Around The Little Circle Leaving Out Of The Gate.

We Went To The Place Where The Event Was Being Hosted. They Valet Took My Keys From Me While I Escorted Bey Inside.

People Greeted Her First Before They Even Talked To Me. Damn I Know My Girl Is Bad But Don't Hover Over Her.

"Yo man? Whenever you finish wit lil mama just pass her over to me." The Deep Voice Said Into My Ear Causing Me To Turn Around Real Fast.

"Aye yo, don't fu- man you clown ass niggas play too much." I Laughed Dapping Up My Homie Since The 90's.

" I Laughed Dapping Up My Homie Since The 90's

"You looking sharp pimp!" He Fixed His Collar.

Bey Stopped Talking Wit Some Of The Guests And Turned Around Smiling At Sean.

"What's up sis?" He Wrapped His Arm Around Her Shoulder Pulling Her Into A Hug.

"Hey..how you doing?" She Asked.

"Good, I can't complain. How dem babies tho? Y'all ain' had one but two. I know y'all sleep schedule all off." We All Shared Laughs.

"Shawn's sleep schedule is off. Mama has to get her beauty rest or he won't get any nookie of this cookie." She Looked Up At Me Winking.

"I get em regardless I ain't worried bout you." Diddy Dapped Me Laughing His Ass Off.

We Spent At Least 2 Hours And A Half At This Lil Event Before Leaving.

"Why are you making us leave so early?" She Asked.

"Because my beautiful loving wife.. I have a surprise that you'll love." I Kissed The Back Of Her Hand.

"Mhm it better be good or I'm shipping your ugly ass off." She Scoffed.

"You'll miss this dick way too much." I Licked My Lips.

"There are other fine people out here like Lebron James.." She Mumbled The Last Part.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I Slammed On Brakes Looking At Her Like She Was Crazy.

"I said like Luke James damn clean your ears."

"Man you bout to piss me off..I swear I'm just bout to turn my ass back around and you not get this gift."

"Baby I was just playing. Even though LJ is finer than you I could never trade you for him not even for a dollar." She Placed Her Warm Hand On My Face Kissing Me Slowly.

" She Placed Her Warm Hand On My Face Kissing Me Slowly