Chapter 123-124

Start bij het begin

"Are you coming to find my little brother?"

"No, I didn't come to meet him. I came to hand over document."

"Oh, so that it. How can you know my little brother?"

How can I know him? Didn't he say that she is the person who climbing into his younger brother's bed, but why now he talking as if she is introducing "properly" (alike family meeting) herself to his family?

"Just like how General Manger Feng said before."

"En?" Feng Chen Rui eyes flashed: "Ha ha, other woman might explain something, but you are quite straight forward. Aiya, my little brother is kind of that person, there are many rumors about him outside, if you are really like my little brother, I can help you."

Feng Chen Yi elder brother... why he is so enthusiast? Yao Yao dumbfounded for moment and forcing herself to give stiff-smile: "Thank you for your good intention, but I don't need it."

"Don't you want to be with Feng Chen Yi?"

Don't want! There is no slightest in my mind to be with him!

"Now... I don't want."

Why? Yao Yao thought that Feng Chen Rui kind odds, although he is Feng Chen Yi elder brother, there is no necessary for him to get involved into his younger brother private life, right? Moreover, doesn't he feel his attitude too offhand, speaking to slutty girl? Normally as elder brother he must advice his younger brother to stay away from slutty girl?

"I, I don't deserved man like General Manager Feng."

"Ding"

"The elevator is opened. I take my leave."

Looking at Yao Yao who hurried leaving, Feng Chen Rui laughed: "Interesting, she protect that brat, Feng Chen Yi to this far."

"CEO Feng, who is that girl?" at his side is his personal assistant who is asking.

"Ha, She is Feng Chen Yi's woman. Help me to check on her, I feel that she can be used by us!"

**

"Nan Lu! Nan Lu!" Directly go back to the villa after work, Yao Yao did not even have her meal but already run inside her bedroom. On her way, she waved to Nan Lu.

"What happen, Yao Yao?"

"You help me do something, please guard the room for the moment, if Yu Ao Tian go home, you just knocking the door, can you?"

"Ah? Yao Yao, do you intend to betray Master..." Nan Lu showed shocking expression.

She hurried shook her head: "No, No, No, you are wrong. I just want to look for some books." You good little girl (negative), after went through last time incident how dare she does something that sorry to Yu Ao Tian, moreover she even still at his home.

"Uh, looking for book does not mean betray Master."

It true that reading the book is not betraying Yu Ao Tian, but the problem is... the book that she wanted to read cannot know by Yu Ao Tian. "Nan Lu, you help me, is it okay?"

"Okay."

"Thank You." Excited she hugged Nan Lu, she hurried get into the room, she took few books and sat on the sofa.

About two hours...

"knock Knock Knock" there is knocking sound.

"Oh my, Yesterday Yu Ao Tian just came, why today he must come again, still thought that he perhaps would not come.

"Yao Yao immediately hide the book under the bed, she messed the quilt and hurried covered herself as if she just wake up.

Not long after that, the bedroom's door opened, Yu Ao Tian slowly walking inside the room: "Bao Bei, why you sleep so early?"