𝙲𝚑 ₃₇ 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚅𝚜. 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

I get changed into my outfit of the day. My moon outfit...wanting to finish this league showing mself as best as I can. (Outfit in media) I do my hair and makeup, then grab my bag heading for the door. Skyler is outside the hall waiting for me and once he sees me he smiles.

"You look ready to kick butt today. Don't forget who's butt you'll be kicking." Skyler says teasingly and I laugh.

"I know I haven't forgot. I'm just glad we're the second battle of the day, it gives me more time to plan things out in my head." I say and he nods.

We meet everyone in the cafeteria and I'm shocked to see who's there.

"Ash?" I say and once he hears my voice he turns towards me and has a huge smile on his face.

"Good Morning, how did you sleep." He says walking up to me and pulls me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck making everyone gasp. I pull back with a massive blush on my cheek and Ash just chuckles.

"I'll go fill everyone in, if you hurt her I swear that it will take a lot to hold me back." Skyler threatened Ash nodded looking over at me with wide eyes and I just kiss his cheek, which softens his expression.

"Are you ready to eat? I waited for you." He says and I let out a playful gasp.

"You sure you didn't eat something...it's not like Ash Ketchum to wait and eat." I say and he nudges me playfully.

"I did have a muffin before you came down." He says with pink tinted cheeks and I giggle.

"That's the Ash I know and love." I say and we both sit down to eat. Everyone seems more calm around us now as we all eat together. Ash takes my hand under the table and intwines our fingers together and I just blush. He rubs his thumb on my hand and I just hum happily, while eating.

"So Liv who are you choosing for your six pokemon?" Kiawe asks me and I just zip my lips throwing away the key.

"Come on! I can't wait that long to figure it out." Mallow says and I just let out a laugh.

"Olivia has a secret weapon." Skyler confessed and everyone attacks him with questions and I just roll my eyes standing up with my cup. I tap on my cup with my fork and everyone quiets down.

"Look, you are all going to have to wait until the battle to see what happens. This battle I will never forget, because I'm battling one of the strongest most ambitious trainers of Kalos. Ash lets give them something good to see." I say and he stands up as well tapping his cup against mine, and everyone cheers.

ıllıllı 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ıllıllı

Skyler and I were on one side of the hallway where I have to enter to the stage.

"You ready?" He asks me and I shake my head, then I nod.

"I don't know I'm both excited and scared at the same time. What if I lose...." I mumble out weakly and he turns me to face him.

"You have worked too hard too just lose. You have to have faith yourself and your pokemon. Don't let things get to you. Now go out there and do what you do best." Skyler says giving me a push and I nod running out to the stage. The cheers from the crowd are almost deafening. I see Ash on the other side smiling at me. I place my hand on my pendant and close my eyes, maybe I can control what happens.

"Good luck Ash."

I look at him and sure enough he got my message. He does the same thing as me by placing his hand on his pendant while closing his eyes.

"Good Luck to you Olivia."

"Here we are at the second Semi-final battle! Whoever wins this battle will continue on to battle Alain in the final match. Let's give both Ash and Olivia are applause for good luck!" The announcer shouts out and the crowd gets crazy. The battlefield choosen is a grass field.