Alex

4 days later
Whitney pov
I slept on the couch.  Alex is close to serenity age a little older. So he almost two. I have really spend time with Michael. It too hard to pretend I'm okay. Plus I have spring my wrist but other than that I'm okay. The door bell ring. I got up. I open the door. "Hey Umm Whitney. Umm I'm Cheyenne Williams and I'm bringing." I cut her off. "Alex." I said. She nodded. "Come in." I said stepping outside.

"Umm Michael outside so follow me

"Umm Michael outside so follow me." I said. "Whitney I'm sorry for." I cut her off. "Look it all in the past. If Alex is mike son, he need to step up." I said. "Umm he's in the car." She said. "Umm is anyone." She cut me up off with grace. The nanny Michael told to go and help out with the boy. "Umm why don't we go relieve her of our duties and I'll show you around. Where Alex will be sleeping and stuff." I said. She nodded. I open the door. I see him smiling. My heart stop. He look like Michael nephew. Michael might be the father. I let her get him out.

"Grace you can go relax have fun

"Grace you can go relax have fun." I said. She nodded and hugged me. The people came and got the bags. I showed them around. I showed them to there room. I told here i have to take some medicine my wrist is kinda hurting me. She nodded. I told the other security to notify Michael they are here . They nodded. I went to another room. Far away from it all. He's Michael son. I was lying in the bed. I heard a knock. I wipe my tears. "Who is it?" I ask. "Michael Cheyenne said you felt bad." He said. I unlocked the door. Tears ran down my face. "Whitney." He look at me. "Go spend time with him." I said with tears. He hugged me. "I'm sorry." He said. "Michael Ido right by him. In my gut I don't need test  he is yours. " I said. "Whitney what are you saying." He ask tears ran down his face. "Nothing is.... I need to go take a break." I said.  He grab my hand. "Don't run away please I love you. Nippy baby I'm sorry but." I cut him off. "Michael." I said. "I don't want to lose you." He said. "Michael you may have lost me." I said. I pulled away and walk around Neverland. I walk to Michael giving tree. A couple years ago he had our initials engraved.

I walk around the tennis courts

I walk around the tennis courts. The pool.

Should I just let go

Should I just let go. I wish I could just forget it. "Whitney watch out!" Matthew said. I look up to see this crazy man running toward me he had a camera. He pushed me. Next think I'm in the water.

Michael pov
I was talking and I saw this man taking pictures I called security. They we running. "Can you watch the kids?" I ask Cheyenne and nannies. They nodded. I ran to find Whitney. This lunatic is here. I hope she's okay. I ran the other direction.

when I heard Matthew yelled

when I heard Matthew yelled. I heard a splash. I ran to the pool. Matthew couldn't swim. I could see a little bit of blood. "Whitney!" He said. I jump in and got her. I pick her up. "She's not breathing!" I scream. "Come on." I said as I began to do cpr. Matthew got his phone out and called an ambulance. After a couple second she began throwing up water. "Whitney baby stay with me!" I said holding her. Another person got us a towel. I took off my jacket and wrapped her in it. "Your going to be okay." I said kissing her head.

The kids and I were sitting in a private waiting room. Cheyenne was there. My mom was and bossy on her way. John said he one his way. I been pacing. "Jackson." The doctor called me. "Umm she's responding but she has memory lost. She has a concussion. Everything is looking okay. The only thing she says she remember is bringing Serenity Home.". He said. "That was ten months ago." I said. He said it might comeback but let her regain it. I told everyone what happen. Cheyenne agreed to stay in a hotel.

Whitney pov
I was in the hospital. My body was so sore. Plus my head it pounding. Michael walk in.  "Hey baby." I said. "Hey." He said kissing me. "So memory lost?" I said. "Yea only ten months." He said. I chuckled. "Where my babies." I said. "Well let me tell Michaelynn had her period  and had first kiss." He said. I gasp. "Woah no way!" I said. "Yes plus..." He said.

He told me so much stuff that had me laughing and smiling, I could tell he was hoping it would remind me but it didn't. After the kids visited and our parents. I took a nap. "His name is Alex." I heard michael say. Everything began rushing back. "Alex!" I yelled. Micheal got up. "Baby what?" I cut him off. "Where Alex! Is he okay?" I said. "Yes him and Cheyenne are at Neverland in guest house." He said. "The kids?" I ask. "At Neverland  with our parents." He said. "Michael?" I said. "I'm sorry." I said. "Whitney no. I am." He said walking closer to the bed. "I thought i loss you. I can't imagine  not being next to you. I'm sorry for all the hurt I cause and I." I cut him off. "I was the one running. I was scared I couldn't love him like my own. Michael I want him to know he is loved. I talk a good game but didn't walk it. I ran as soon as I got scared. Now look what happen." I said. "I'm just happy your okay." He said kissing my lips. "You always starting something." I said. He shut the door. "Well it had been a while since you had an appointment with dr." He said kissing me. He pushed up the grown... I moaned.....