Never can say goodbye

Whitney pov
Today is the day, Michael living for his HIStory Tour. God I'm so sick. I'm going to miss him like crazy. I didn't want to let him go. I was holding Prince. "Okay daddy is about to leave. So why don't you and I go say goodbye. Even though mommy doesn't want to." I said. He look at me with this big brown eyes. God he had Michael eyes. I went to see Michael hugging the kids. I walk down. "Daddy gotta go byebye." He said. All 3 babies started throwing a huge fit. My mom and Katherine was there. I gave prince to the nanny. Michael kissed him on his little cheek. "I'm going to miss your little face." He said. He smiled. He walk closer to me. "I think I'm going to miss this face most of all." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Yea I'm going to miss you to." I said. He kissed me. I kissed him. We heard someone clear their throat. It was the last person I thought to see. "Dad?" I said. "I just came because mike here called me and said you might need a little help."he said. I ran over and hugged him. My dad has gotten remarried and he hardly had time for Michael (my brother), Gary, and I. "Okay Mike time to get this show. Awe hey there! Hey there little Whitney." Frank said. We named him The Godfather of Whitney and MJ. Well one of them anyway. She was holding on to his pants legs. He nodded. I ran and hugged him on last time. "I have to go." He said. "Okay be safe." I said in his ear. He pulled away and smiled. He kissed all the kids.He was about to take a step and Michaelynn cling on to his leg. "Daddy don't go!" She said. The twins began to follow her lead. "Daddy has to go."he said trying to get her off. "Michaelynn." I said. "No!" She yelled at me. I look at her. "Girl don.." Michael cut me off. He pick her up. "Hey its only a couple of weeks. Plus I'm going call you and mommy, Mj, and everyone every single day." He said. "Promise." She said. He nodded. "But I need you y'all three to do me a favor?" He said. "What?" They said. "I need y'all to draw me pictures for everyday I'm gone and when you done give it to mommy so she can send them to me." He said. "Okay." They said. They hugged him. He kissed their forehead. I walk him to the car. "I wish we had more time." I said. He nodded. He kissed me it was filled with nothing but passion. "Mike?" Frank said. We pulled away. He got in the car. I hear clicking. I look to see photographers at the gates. I went back inside. I notify security because they will try to enter the gates when it opens. I went inside and had to deal with. 3 kids crying and screaming for there daddy. Prince was sitting on the my dad lap. He was so confused. He look like they cry too. I giggled at his expression. God help me. I pick up Michaelynn, my mom got Mj, and Katherine got Whitney. They calm down after 30 mins.

2am
All the kids slept in my room tonight. Prince was in his crib. The phone began to ring. It had to be Michael. "Hello?" I said softly. "Hey." I heard Michael voice. I was so relieved we got the wireless phone. I got up and the kids were knock out. I grab the baby monitor. "Hold on just a second." I said softly. I went to his office. "Hey." I said in my normal voice. "I miss you." He said. "I miss you too." I said. "So what are you wearing?" He ask. "What are you wearing?" I said. "Well I'm wearing some sweats and a t shirt now it's your turn." He said. "Well I didn't have my cuddle buddy plus the kids are I. The bed with me so sweats and one of your t shirts." I said. "You could have lied." He said. "Well fine, I can tell you what I have under the sweats and shirt." I said seductively. "Aww what is that?" He ask his voice got deeper. "I have a red lace   Panties and bra. I'm in your office." I said. "God, if I was there." He said. "You would what?" I said. "I would have you on the desk and." He was talking. "Mommy!?" I heard a voice.  I looked to see her standing in the door way. "Umm hey baby. Michaelynn what are you doing up." I said so, Michael would stop saying dirty stuff. "I woke up and couldn't find you." She said. "Yea, I'm on the phone with your daddy. You want to talk to him."I said. She nodded and ran to me. I sat her on my leg. "Hey princess." He said. "Daddy!" She said her eyes lit up.

I woke up to the sound of snores on the other end of the line. I heard laughter and birds and a lot of noise. My children's laughing. "Michael."I said. He was a sleep. "Michael!" I yelled but he was out cold. I hung up. God I miss him. I went to see the kids playing with my dad. "Mommy." Mj said. "Hey baby." I said. I saw springs was with my mom. I got a call. "Hello?" I said. "Nippy its Terry. I need you to come and look part of this film we need to make a decision on whether to cut it or keep it." Terry said. "Okay I'll be in a few."I said. "You have to work" my dad ask. "Yes do you g it have them?" I ask. Mj was holding on to my leg. They nodded and told me to go. I was upset. I wanted to spend some time with my baby, I mean I miss Michael and now I have  to work.  I was in the shower thing about nothing but Michael. I bite my lip trying to stop the thoughts running through my mind. I got the shower. I did my routine. I had to call the doctor to make sure the doctors give my kids the necessary shots needed to fly and travel to a foreign country. I got dress and went to the set. Plus I had a few errand to run....
God this is going to be a long month.