Secret spilled

Whitney pov 6 months later ( Feb 26 1988)
I was driving down the street and listening to music. The album was doing great. Until of course Michael release his album bad. I been so busy with touring and stuff. Michael and I have been messing around. I go over to Neverland and play and stuff. But lately, it feel like we are just friends. Lately I been very busy. I'm finally able to breath. Michael and I have been seen at awards shows and stuff. Normally, we like nearby each other but lately I feel like we should distance ourselves. Especially since I'm a stalker, according to magazines. I just got off the stage for concert. "Hey nippy. You did great." Robyn said. I smiled and thanked her. My voice was a little raspy. Clive walk into the dressing room. "Hey Whitney! That was great show. Also they having the Negro  College Fund thing coming up and they want you sing. I don't have all the information but I will give it to in a minute." He said. "Oh yea that where you donate money which goes to scholarships for student and help with the funding programs for African American and other colleges. Besides I think it something like that besides. I donated some money." He cut me off. "Yea but they will be honoring the biggest donator and there's a lot of information I have to work out. Plus you will perform America The Beautiful and The Negro Anthem." He said. I look at him like he lost his mind. "Who suppose to come to this big event?" I ask laughing. "Well, who ever donated." He said. I just nodded and look at Robyn. Who facial read it all.  She was giving him, you come in here talking about negro this and negro that. I know that the name of the foundation and anthem but you asking to catch some hands. "Oh and we have to shopping for this. We want you in something good." He said. I look at him. "Clive, I know how to dress talk and walk. I can find me something." I said. "Yea but Whitney, we just want to make sure. Beside we have already have a couple of dresses for you to pick from." He said. I was about to snap but Robyn jump in. "Clive just have the dresses sent to her room." She said. Robyn and I decided to have a sleep over. We went to my room. "Girl you were amazing." She said.  We were both wearing some jeans, a jacket and some t-shirt. I just nodded. I open the door to the room filled with flowers.

"Okay damn

"Okay damn. Who do you got sprung." Robyn said. "Nobody." I said admiring the flowers. "Okay fine I guess I read this note." She said grabbing it and running to the restroom. "Robyn! Come on!" I shouted. "Nippy! When in the hell did you start talking to Michael Jackson!" She yelled. I shushed her. I pulled her to the couch. "Okay fine I will tell you but you have to be quiet." I said. She nodded. "Well we met at the Grammys in '85. We hang out sometimes and I don't know. I'm confused. I mean I really like him and I know he likes me." She cut me off. "Okay what based are y'all on?" She ask. I just gave her look and turn the other direction. "Oh my! Nippy! When? Where? How? And why haven't you told me. I mean you told me about Jermaine, about every guy but. Ya but didn't tell me about Michael. I mean he is the Prince of what pop, rock and soul. And your the princess of soul. Girl come on. So y'all." She ask. I nodded. "So tell me what happen?" She ask. "Well, Michael and I was goofing off at Neverland. Then he had an ideal of song. He recorded." I said taking a moment to remember what song it was. "What song." She ask. "The way you make me feel." I said shuttering at the thought. "So that song is about you." She said. I shrugged. "Wow Michael made a song about you! Girl I bet he wanted you to be in the video too." She said. I just look down. "What? When? And most importantly why in the hell couldn't you?" She said getting loud. "Well it wasn't my call. Plus, Clive said no and if I did I lose my record deal." I said. She nodded. "So can I ask you where at Neverland?" She ask smirking. "Ummm in the recoding booth, the shower, the kitchen, and bedroom." I said. She eyed me. "So umm, his bed room or guest rooms or both." She ask. "Well overall mostly his room." I said smiling. "Damn nippy you are a freak." She said smiling. "Anything else I missed out was this the only time?" She ask. I shocked my head. "When I went to visit a friend...." I said knowing she'll be mad because I blew her off and said my friend need me. "So is that when you blew me off. Okay I got one more question?" She said. I nodded. "Is he good in bed? Cause they way he be grabbing his thing make me want to go straight."She said. I couldn't help but chuckle."Ummm, well he is.... God. How could I put this. He's not just a prince of pop soul and everything but in the bed he the king." I said. "Better than Jermaine?" She ask. "I know he was my first but Michael can trump him any day." I said. She chuckled. "Wow nippy? I can't believe you had sex with Michael." She said, I just shrugged. "Oh he's want you to come to a fund thing and for you to call him." She said handing me the note. I was about to until there was a knock. We both got up and I openly the door. Clive brought in the dress. "Okay Whitney, you will be performing for negro college fund. It's in New York. They will award a degree to someone. It will be in two weeks. Try on these clothes decided on and we will get some more information on this. It's on March. Here the lyrics to the anthem. Learn them and I see you in two weeks." I nodded. I called Michael. "Hello." He said. "Hey it's me." I said smiling. Robyn was giving me the thumbs up and doing pelvic thrust. "Hey Whitney." He sounded happy. "Well you sound happy." I said. "Well I am. I'm being honored at the Negro college fund for the donating the most." He said. "Oh wow congrats." I said excited that I'll will there. "Yea I wanted to ask you can come." He said. "Actually I was invited." I said. "Good, I wish we could go together." He said. "Yea but we can sneak around Clive." I said. "Well what do have plan?" He ask. "Let just disappear after the press conference."
I said. "Deal." He said. "Oh and make sure Liza and Elizabeth come. We need help with this plan." I said. "Okay I see you." He said. "See you." I said. "Love you Whitney." He said. "Love you Michael."I said. When I said that Robyn almost drop some flowers she was moving. She look at me. I hung up the phone. "Love?" She ask. I nodded. "Well let me know when the wedding is. Because I need a front row seat to this nip." She said. "Girl, you will be in the wedding if we get married." I said. "Girl, you be Mrs,Jackson before you know it." She said laughing.