Working, relationship and motherhood

Whitney pov
The first scene we open up with singing gospel. It was so amazing. God moved that day. The director kept yelling but we just couldn't. My baby girls had fun. We had to cut filming short today, because it began to snow. I went back to my condo. It was gorgeous here in New Jersey. Then we have to go Maine when everything clear up. I was at home cleaning up. Michael was in the theater looking at tapes. "Hey." I said. The kids we with my mom, brother and his wife. They were going to visit there cousin. "Someone sent this." He said handing me a enveloped. I read the letter at loud. 'Dear Whitney, I wanted to remind you that I still. Je veux accéder à votre fleur with you. It been a while old friend. I know your married to Michael but I don't know if he cuts it. I hope to see you around. Come and visit anytime. An old friend. -Serge Gainsbourgh.' "What the hell does that mean?" I mumbled. Michael look at me. "You don't want to know." He said. "No I've heard something like that. Serge?" I said. "Here why don't we play the tape and find out." He said. "Wait." He said. "What?" I said looking at him. "I think he was that french that I was hyper." He said. "Yea but I don't remember." I said. He smiled and nodded. He put the tape in. He took off the gloves. He was on set too.

I laughed because a flashback of bad

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I laughed because a flashback of bad. I smiled and sat down. Michael got us some pop corn. "What so funny." He ask. "Nothin it's just when you took ya glove I thought of bad." He nodded. He was eating some popcorn. At first I didn't know what it was from. I was thinking.
Then I see me singing.

Michael was just eating his popcorn and I was just lost

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Michael was just eating his popcorn and I was just lost.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
We belong together Whitney  Houston and Michael Jackson जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें