I guess the Honeymoon stage is over

Whitney POV
I woke up to the Michael laying in bed. He look like he had a lot of his mind. "You okay?" I ask getting up and putting my purple robe on. He huffed and smile. He got up and walk over to me. "Why are you in a hurry?" He said. "Let me see, I have to pack do my make up and hair. Have to get everything." I said picking my clothes from my closet. He wrapped his arms around my waste. "I know I said we will go to Spain but how about we." I cut him off. "No... I want to get away from everything and everyone. This album and to be at peace." I said. He kissed my lips. "Fine but before you pack. Come take a shower with me." He said. Picking me up. He sat me in counter. I couldn't help but smile. He turn the shower on. He turn around and look at me. I smile. He walk closer to me. "What are still doing in this beautiful robe." He said undoing my robe. He bitten I his bottom lip. He kiss my lip. "I wanted you to take it off." I said. He laughed. "Why can't we just do stuff like this all the time." He said. "Because we never have much time off." I said. He pick me up and we got in the shower.

I was packing up a bags and we headed to the airport. Michael was packing up his bags and getting dress. I got my birth control. I put it in my bag . I took my pill. I decide to wear Michael favorite dress. The one from I wanna dance with somebody.
Well Michael and I are on a way  to Spain. We are currently on the private plane. Micheal is freaking out. "Baby it's going to be fine." I said. He grab my hand. "Nippy look I hate flying." He said. I sat there and thought of a way to help him relax. I told the flight attendant to shut the door. His security team was in the front of the plan. "You need to relax." I said. I undid his seat belt. "What are you?" I cut him off. "Trust me. I think I know a way to help you get over your fear of flights." I said. "How?" He said. I got up shut the curtain. "Firstly look at the window." I said. He shook his head. "Michael if you don't so help me." I said. He nodded. "Fine." He said. I smiled at him. He looked out the window. "Wow." He said.

I smiled

I smiled. "See it not that scary." I smiled. He smiled. He kiss my cheek. "I feel a lot better." He said. I nodded. I was about to be relax. But I felt Michael pull me closer. He pulled me by my waist. "You know there offing thing we could do to help get my mind off flying." He said. He undid his pants. "Now?" I said. He nodded. Raised up my dress.

I put on my clothes. We had about 2 or three hours. I sat in my seat Michael was getting dress. I thought about what we just done. "Michael?" I said as he sat beside me. "Mmhmm." He said. "You aren't as innocent as everyone think." I says giggling. "Yea I'm not. Which is why I'm bad." He said. We sometimes play this game with song titles. "No you wanna be startin something." I said. We just went back and forth of course Michael won.

Spain was gorgeous. We went to bars, beaches everything was perfect. Even Though we rarely went out it was fun. We had to cut our trip short to perform for Sammy Davis 60 anniversary. We had to rehearse and get ready to perform.
3 months later Jan 27, 1990.
I have been working hard. I been doing the star spangled banner and other things. Traveling and other things. Michael has been doing the same. We were at rehearsals for Sammy Davis.Bobby and I was goofing around. He's actually pretty funny. Robyn, him and a lot of other people was there. Mostly everyone was asking about Michael. It had been almost been two weeks since we seen each other. We had this big argument. It was mostly about having a baby but I have to release this album and talking about doing this movie. Do I really want to do this? I was thinking. I've been debating about it. Do I want to have a baby. One thing I've been hiding from Michael is the fact is had a pregnancy scare after that argument. I already had rehearsal. I stayed and waited for Michael but he never came. I called his manger who told me he was feeling under the weather. I went to bed crying that night. I've decided to go to where he was. I flew to Neverland. I ran into his many bodyguards. "He's unavailable." He said. I know he was planning on squeezing in some extra concert. I went inside and found nothing but bottles of hard core liquor everywhere. I was scared. I went to a room. I found him staring out the window. "I wonder do they really see me as the man I really am. I mean think about it, I'm losing. Losing my wife. Losing at everything. "He said. "Your not losing me." I said. He turn around. "But I saw you laughing with Bobby." He said. "Yes but all I think about you." I said. "Plus Bobby and Robyn was trying to cheer me up. After I had a pregnancy scare! I thought I was as going to go through this alone!" I said. He look at me. "Nippy I didn't know." He said. "You didn't know!" I said. "Why do you think I was calling for a divorce?" I said. He felled silent. "Really?" I said. He look at me. "I couldn't never. I love you. No matter what." I said. He smiled. "I'm sorry." He said walking toward me. "Don't say  your sorry apologize." I said. He laughed and walk closer to me. "I have many was of apologizing but I need to ask you something." He said. I nodded. "When do you think you be ready?" He said. "Well I'm ready now but my career isn't let me finish promoting this album and a day." I said. He smiled. "So I can wait for a more months." He said grabbing my face. "And last I apologize." He said kissing my lips. I nodded. "So Mrs.Jackson, how would you like to be my date to Sammy celebration."  He ask. "I would love to but I promise cousin Dionne. I'll ride with her but I will make it up to you. Later. You can also be my ride home." I said. "Fine. But you can make it up to me." He said kissing me. It was kinda chilly out side. We started a fire in the fire place and cuddle.