Nippy

Whitney pov
I have been so busy. Michael and I have been talking on the phone and stuff. I've been trying to distance myself. Robin and I have been hanging out. A lot of people are claiming we are a thing, but no. It sucks because Michael and I dating but we don't want the world to know. Plus Clive keeps saying next time and stuff. Meanwhile I'm getting black mail. I been getting a lot of notes. Saying this will ruined my career. It terrible. I'm going over to Michael's to day to talk to him about it. They want me to pay them 250,000$. Plus they claiming to be a fan. Michael was doing the most today. He had a helicopter pick me up.I went to Neverland. I had this black dress on. Similar to the one I wore in I wanna dance with somebody. We rode to the house with a couch and buggy. Michael had this dinner set up.  We walk to the kitchen. "Hey!" He said smiling. I smiled. He kissed my cheek. I smiled and put the letter in my purse. "Okay Mr.jackson what are we having." I ask. "Well I thinking some steak sounds nice."I said. I was looking around for the chef. We sat down and he serve us put food. "Michael?" I said. He said mm was he was putting the napkin on his lap. "Did you make this?" I ask. "Yes." He said smiling. I smiled. "Why don't we pray." He nodded. He blessed the food. We began to eat. It so I drop my knife. Michael went to get it. I felt this nibble. "Oh Michael." I said. He look got up under the table and look at me. "Whitney." He said. I open my eyes to see Michael sitting in front of me. "Then who is." I look down and saw bubbles nippling on my big toe. "Bubbles." I said laughing. Michael was about to get him but I told him. I got him. I pick him up. "Where are you going." He ask. "I think bubbles want to spend time with me." I said. He giggled. "Well let get you something to eat." I said laughing. "You going to leave me like this." He said. I smiled. "I'll be back." I got up and got bubbles some bananas. "There you go buddy." I said. He smiled. He was so silly. But then bubble down something unexpected. He patted my stomach. I laughed. "No." I said laughing. He look at me and he ate his banana. I walk back out to the kitchen area and David was there. "Whit!" He yelled. "Hey." I said. "So bubbles trying to move in on you." He ask. "Really Mike." I said. He smiled at me and walk over to me. "Don't be embarrassed." He said. We just joked about it. "Well I see y'all are busy so I'm going to go." David said. Michael escorted him to the door. I sat down. I took a sip of wine. Michael came back and smile at me. "What?" I said. "Nothing it amazed me how well you are with bubbles. I mean you treat him like I treat him. Most women would have almost killed him." He said . I smiled. "Well he is kinda cute." I said. He nodded. "Especially when he nibble your toe." He said giggling. I giggled to. "What ever." I said taking a bit of my steak. It was good. "This is so good." I said change the subject.  Which is really was. He smiled. "I might have to come over to your house sometimes." He said. "Well what kind of take out do you like because Whitney don't cook." I said. He laughed. "Really you don't know how to cook anything?" He said. I laughed. "No I'm just don't like to cook. Besides I know how to make homemade spaghetti." I said. He nodded. When we finished we went to his thinking tree. It was okay but this boy begin to climb in it. He look down at me. "I forgot you had a dress on." He said smirking. I literally died. I had rolled up my dress and climb in the tree. I was pulling it down but he move my hand. I was a little scared I was going to fall. He pulled me closer to him and help pulled down my dress. I don't know why we could have so much fun like little kids. We climb down the tree and went to the go cart. Of course he beat me. We were making out and stuff. We had so much fun that night.

I woke up and took a shower. I got in of Michael's shirt. I was walking to his office and saw Michael on the phone. "Yes I will gladly accept but only if, Whitney can present the awards." He said. He must have felt me staring. He looked up. I smiled. He pulled me over to him. "Well we don't know if that is possible considering she might be continue her tour around that time. " He look at me. "Well then I won't accept the awards." He said. "We will try Clive and see what he can do." They said. "Or you can ask her right her in now because she right here in my arms." He said. They were dead silent. Michael handed me the phone. "Hello this is Whitney Houston." I said nervously. "Hello Mrs. Houston, it says you will not attend the award show or perform for the world music awards. So could you." They ask. " I would love to." I said. "Okay but we have to check with Clive." Someone said. "Clive don't own me. I'll do it." I said hanging up. Michael kissed my cheek. "Okay it will be Jan. 30." He said. He looked upset. "What is it." I said. He smiled at me. "Everyone is trying to figure out if we are dating. The rumors and stuff. I just wish we could tell them. But I know how easy it is for the media to turn something so beautiful as our friendship and love into something so..." I cut him off. "Damaging, hurtful and painful. I mean Eddie and I are friends. I mean they try to make it out to be more." I said. "Yea besides he keep an eye out for all those guys they try it with you." He said kissing my neck. "Mike." I said. I felt him life me up and put me on the desk.