Performing for Sammy Davis Jr.

Whitney Pov
I was deciding on what to wear I settle for a pants suit for the last rehearsal. I don't why for the first time in a long time I was so nervous. I walk into rehearsal. Michael was on the stage singing you were there. I smiled. When he saw me he smiled. Eddie came up and hugged me. "Long time no see." He said. "I know it been along time besides. I've been busy with my husband." I said walking away. I saw my cousin Dionne. "Nippy." She said hugging me. "Hey." I said listing to Michael sing. I began to get very nervous. I was sweating. After Michael was finish he talk to almost everyone and when he saw me. He ran over and pick me off the ground. "Michael and Whitney can I get a picture." Somebody said. We turn to him and his hand  around my shoulder. A bright flash happen.

 A bright flash happen

He begin to kiss me. He pulled me back stage. "What's a matter?" He ask. "I'm nervous." I said. "You will do well just go up there and sing like you always do and kill it." He said. I rehearse the sing but my voice kept cracking. I wanted to cry. Michael came on stage and stop everything. "Stop over thinking. Just sing, put your emotions into it.Think of our future like you did at the super role." He said. I nodded and wipe my tears. "Michael can you?" He cut me off. "I can't stand on stage but I can sit where Sammy will be sitting." He said. He nodded.  I exhale. "Whitney are you ready." A musician ask. I look  at Michael. I smiled at him. "Yes so let me sing." I said. I gave it my best. Michael smile watching me. When I was finished the whole room was clapping. I ran to Michael. He hug me. "Thank you." I said. He kiss me. I smiled at him. "Why don't we go get ready and spend some time together." He said. "Why is it every time we so called spend time together I end up having sex and I walk a little funny." I said in his ear. "Because I make you feel so good." He said. I chuckled and we went home. We had to get to dress.

Michael look at me. "You look so amazing." Michael said. I chuckled. "You look incredibly handsome." I said. He smiled at me. "Well Carol coming to do my make up." He said. I smiled. "Yea some body coming to do the same for me. Somebody going to do my hair." I said. He open the door. The glam team rush in. Michael was almost finished. They was still applying my make up. He came in and told me I look beautiful. I told him he look handsome. Michael told me Dionne wanted him to come wit us. I was so happy. The fact He was riding in a limo with us. We arrive at the place and Michael was being pulled every direction. It kinda upset me. I couldn't have my husband  for two seconds. I had to smile. I was about to go back stage but Eddie reminded me that I had to get my pictures taken. We had this big group photo taken.

It was so crowded I almost fell on top of Stevie

It was so crowded I almost fell on top of Stevie. Eddie kept trying to make me laugh.

Then Eddie had to get ready to host the show so he left

I saw a lot of people who was there. When they saw me they were ecstatic. Michael came and wrapped his arms around me. "Sammy this is my lovely wife Whitney Houston." Michael said. I smile. "She even better looking in person and that voice." Sammy said. "I bet Michael can't stand when you quiet. I mean even when you sleep. I be praying you will snore." He said. I giggled. "Nice to meet you mr. Davis." I said. "Nice to meet you Whitney. Michael you hit the jackpot. How can so much beauty and taken go into that one person. How about you too sing that song." He said. I look at Michael. "Which one?" I ask. "Just any song." He said. Michael and I decided on on of his song man in the mirror. Sammy love it so much he wanted me to sing the greatest love of all. Michael sing a song. They came and got me. I put on this gorgeous dress. I begin to walk out on stage and Michael stood and watch me.

 I begin to walk out on stage and Michael stood and watch me

I was the first performer of the night. I was so nervous. I saw Michael standing on the other side of the stage along with Eddie Murphy. He made sure no one could see him. I did my best and Sammy enjoyed it. I bowed to him after I was finished. Eddie of course had to something funny. He said his number out loud. I bump into someone. "I apologize." I said. It look up to see Bill Cosby. "It's okay. You know that was a great performance." He said. I smiled and thanked him. "Yes but I have to tell you something." He said. "Yes sir." I said. "You were suppose to be in the Cosby show but you turn it down to be a singer. I have to say, you made the right choice. You are amazing." He said. I thanked him. Michael brought me some flowers. "Oh they are so beautiful." I said. "Just like you are." He said kissing my cheek. Eddie came back stage and was staring at Michael and I. "You wanna come to my dressing room." He ask. I nodded. "I'm sorry but of course you would have a dressing room." Eddie said. "Eddie listen to me. Michael is one of the many entertainer that is unmatched. Plus I have never seen this guy in public and if I do as himself. But when I do he is surround by fans. So drop it, because we all know you want to be him." He said. We smiled and thank Mr.Cosby. We went to the dressing room and watch the show from his show. I put back on my outfit.

I was so happy to watch the show with my husband

I was so happy to watch the show with my husband. I was look out the window. One of my best friends just had a little girl  almost a couple weeks ago. I got to hold it. I was staring into out of space. "Nippy." Michael said. "Mm." I said turning around to make eyes contact. "You okay baby?" He ask. I shrugged. "No come one talk to me." He said. I want to have a baby." I said. He look at me.

A/n: I'm doing a part two.