Baby number 5?

Whitney pov
I been beginning to show so I'm mostly at home. Michael was gone on tour for a couple of days. The kids have been pretty good. Michael took the twin with him. They said they wanted their daddy. I was eating some ice cream. I know Michael wouldn't approve but it my body and I was ice cream. Michael smile was playing on the radio. I missed him so much. The baby was movie. "Even though it He not here. You know he your daddy. You moving a little much. You gotta be a girl." I said. The phone ringed. Michaelynn and prince was playing with he camera. I looked at the paper. Michael Jackson revealed him and his wife expects another child early next year. I smiled. The picture was okay.

I been working on my next album

I been working on my next album. "Hello." I said. Michaelynn look at me. "Hello." I said getting no response. "Hey baby." He said. "Hey Michael." I said. The kids ran to where I was. "Let me talk to daddy." Michaelynn said. "Daddy." Prince said. I smirk. "You have a fan club." I said. "Well I will talk to them but before you give them the phone. Who said you can have that ice cream?" He said. I made an oh like you know. "How do you know." He cut me off. "Because we home." He said. I turn to hear. "Mommy!" I looked to see the twins. "Brother and sister oh how I miss you." Michaelynn said. I laughed. WhitneyNicole hugged her sis and her brother. "Maybe we should separate y'all so much more. "I said giggling. The twins hugged my legs gave them a small rub because I was still eating ice cream. "Really." Michael said grabbing my ice cream. "Let try some strawberries. Mhmm." He said. He pulled the ice cream on the counter. He gave me a bowl full. I nodded and threw the strawberries in the half empty container of ice cream. "Mhmm now it a healthy snack." I said and kissed him. Prince was clinging to Michael leg and so was Michaelynn. The twin follows me to the movie room. I was bored and I wanted a good film. I was watch the wiz. "Really nip." He said. I shrugged. "Mommy can I have some?" Whitney Nicole ask. I knew the rest of them will be staring. I look at them like really.

I don't want to but I gave them some

I don't want to but I gave them some. He looked at me.

"Don't look at me like that

"Don't look at me like that." I said eating some more. The kids kept coming back for me. I was getting upset. He told the kids to say thank you.

"Are you serious?" I said

"What?" He said

"What?" He said. "Well let see I gave birth to them. I'm trying to eat a snack for me. Every-time I eat something they want to come and take it out of my mouth. So no. I deserve more than a thank you." I said. Michael just look like Okay. I continue eating and sharing the ice cream and strawberries.

I was super tired

I was super tired. The twins felled asleep on my shoulders. They were jet lag. My brother Gary visited me. He tell me about his new wife. I haven't met because he didn't want me to met her. Her name it Patricia but they call her Pat. I just nodded. He help put them to bed. Michael was playing with prince and Michaelynn. I was still kinda hungry so I made me sandwich. "So will you meet her?" He ask. I look at him like really. "Yes I said like fifty time now can I enjoy your sandwich?" I said about to take a bite but he looked at me like can I have some. "You want some?" I ask. He was whistling and looking like dog looks at meats. "Yes I would like a sandwich. Please?" He said. I was super upset. "People always want to eat my food always eating my food taking my food. Nippy can I have some. Mommy can I have your ice cream. Can't they see I'm pregnant." I said throwing him a sandwich together, while mumbling under my breath. "Anything else?" I said about to eat my sandwich. "I want something to drink but I get it." He said. "Good." I said. "Nippy you missed it. Prince caught the ball and wouldn't let go. It was so cute. Hey Gary." Michael said smiling. "Hey mike." He said. I looked the like let me eat in peace. Well more like go to hell and stay there. "Oh that the stare." Gary said. "What?" Michael turn around and saw me. "That's the Whitney state that mean leave me the hell alone. She inherited by Cissy and John Houston. The stare mom got when we were loud or just acting like we had no common sense." He said. Michael nodded. "Man this pregnancy is ruthless. Michael what did you do to my sister cause this time around she mean." He said. He tried to touch my shoulder. I slapped his hand away. "I'm not mean just hungry." I said. "Well nothing to drink." He said. "I'll get it." Michael said. He got him something, "Besides. I came to get some water." He said. My brother shook his head. I ate my sandwich.

After, I ate I decided to go check on the twins. Still out cold. I went to my room and chilled. My brother left. I was on the phone talking to Robyn. She was telling me about baby girl. She had fever and is just mean. I told her she's teething. She told Yea. I talk to Janet. She bed could doing her own thing with Rene. They have gotten close. I was in the nursery. They had just put up the crib. "Okay baby number 5." I said softly. It was coming together. I had to paint the wall. I went to the office and looked out side. It's so breath taking the view. The rides, the landscaping, it like a perfect little snow globe. I felt some arm wrapped around my waste. I smiled. I turn around and kissed Michael. "Mmmhmm." He said. "You know we made so many memories in this office." I said. "Yep and many babies in here to." He said. I chuckled. "Yep we did." I said. "God I remember the." I cut him off. "Stop it." I said cause he was turning me on. He kissed me.