Forgiving and let go

Whitney pov
I was relaxing. I been so tired. I was swimming in the pool. I was also teaching Michaelynn. "Good girl." I said kiss her. "Mommy. Watch me." She said. I smiled watched her. She began paddles. I was super happy. I can't believe she will turning 6. My oldest child. She loved cartoon. She a fast learning. Michael taught her to ride her back. I felt bad because I didn't spend time with her as much. We went shopping. I took her to the nail place. The twins ran to the pool. "Mommy." They said. I made sure Michaelynn was in close range just Incase. I kissed them. "Mommy!" I heard. I swim to her. She was trying to do trick she is not ready yet and she went under. I got her out. I made I wrapped her up. I kissed her. The twins walk over to me.i comfort her. Michael came out. When he saw the look on my face. He ran over. "What happen?" He ask. "She tried doing a moved she wasn't prepare for." I said. He looked at me. I wasn't paying him no attention. I was calming her. He touch my hand and looked at her. "Don't cry how about we watch that movie you like." He said. She had a tear and nodded. He got her out of my hand. I got the twins. We walked to the room. They showed me the drawings while Michael got princess to calm down. Thy did good. Mj is definitely an artist. He can draw like no one I ever seen.

1week ago, I came to his office looking for something then I found this.

It was so beautiful

It was so beautiful.  "What are you doing?" He ask. "I came to find some documents. I came across this ." I said. He looked at it. "I know it's." I cut him off. "Beautiful." I said. "Whit." I cut him off. "I mean it great. I'm for real. You should show Joseph." I said. "Why?" He said. "Because, well he paints really well. It could be some common ground." I said. "Whitney." He said. "Michael you barely speak and I'm afraid." He change the subject. Joseph caught the flu and Michael was a nervous wreck but, he didn't want to show it. I could see him cry. I walk to Our room but he locked the door. "What were you looking for?" He ask taking the sketch book out of my hand. "Umm this." I said getting the folder of our children birth certificate. Michaelynn is taking ballet and her teacher want her to compete. I had to make a copy. I went to find copy. "No what are you doing?" He ask. I thought he caught me I had his drawing under the folder. "Umm making a copy of our child birth certificate for her dance teacher. She says Michaelynn like her dad have potential. So she wants her to compete." I said. "Okay." He said. "Aww What are you doing Friday?" I ask. "Nothing why?" I ask. "Because next week. Fathers and daughter have to learn a dance." I said making a copy of her birth certificate and his drawing. "What?" He said. "Well two weeks from now. But after my mommy's day. You can take her." I said. He nodded. He let out. I put the drawing back. "Michael you got the kids." I ask. "Okay but where." I cut him off. "I have to drop this off and I have to talk to you parents. I promise to help them get ready for that get together. " I said. "Aww Yeah forgot mom and Joseph need to talk to you about." I cut him off. "What did you tell them." I ask. "Umm that we Umm well the truth. I told mom." He said. "Michael we sleeping in separate room. Trying to." He cut me off. "I know but they just curious and so am I." I walk out. "Look I should go." I said. He waved. I went to Havenhurst. I was having tea with Katherine and Joseph join us. "So nippy." Katherine ask. I been deflecting. "Okay so mike and I have been more or less complacent. I guess ." I said. "So you guys are back together or.." Joseph ask. "We close it just complicated." I said. "How complicated is it?" Katherine ask. "As complicated as Michael and Joseph relationship." I said. "Wow that complicated." Katherine said laughing. "What you mean? You don't know nothing about me and my son relationship?" He said. "I know it complicated much like the fact he afraid if he show you a gift you might have in common you will." He cut me off. "What do we have in common. I mean music.
Family and what?" He ask. "Art." I said handing him the drawing. Katherine look at it and took a sip. "Wow." He said. "I know. Maybe that can be an ice breaker." I said.

I snapped out of my dazed. I got the kids ready for movie day. I had to tired them out. Prince and I finger painted. Mj and play out side in the mud. Whitney Nicole and play dress up. I took a showers. Then, I spent time feeding Serenity. "Mommy guess what me and daddy dancing as." Michaelynn came in. I had Serenity in my arms. "What?" I ask. "Beauty and the beast." She said. It was her current favorite movie. "Can we show you the dance." She ask. I said sure after I finish feeding her sister.  I sat her down in her crib for one second. I had just got done burping. I had to get her pjs on. She was so cute.

I picked her up

I picked her up. I took her to the dance studio. Memories came flowing back. "Okay let me see." I said sitting down. "Can you play the music?" Michaelynn ask. I nodded. "Okay." I said. "When you ready." I said. They both got me a head nod. I press play. Michael bowed. Then they began to dance. It was gorgeous. She look so beautiful and Michael was breathtaking. I was trying not to cry. I had to wrapped the tears away. Michael lift her up. It was so gorgeous moment between the two. I smiled. Serenity was listening to the music. She love music. There moves  as so in-synced. It we like no matter where or how far they knew their place. By the end I had tears running down my face. I clapped. "That was beautiful." I said.Michael wiped my tears away. "Why you cry Mommy?" She ask. "Because you dances so good." I said. "Yep that was touching." Joseph voice rang through the room. Michael looked pissed. "Joseph? You didn't have an appointment." He said. "Well I came to say my you have talent. I mean I wish you would have shown me it sooner." He said pulling out the copy. "It just a copy." He said. I could feel Michael staring at me. "Come on Michaelynn why don't we make you a sandwich." I said.

We were getting the movie set up: Michael came in and ask can he speak to me. I gulped. I went outside the movie. "Look I'm sorry but." He cut me off with a kissed. "I thought you have given everything I wanted a family. Someone to love and now a better relationship with my father." He said. I smiled. "I mean it the first time we talk an told me He was proud of me. I'm happy so grateful and plus he wants to try to know me. Nothing I return just to get to know me." He said. I smiled. "Well I better get the kids ready for the movie." He said smiling. I was so shocked.

After the kids were asleep. I was in the studio. I was about to play the song but the music turned on. I turn to see Michael. "May I have this dance beauty?" He ask bowing. "Of course my hands on beast." I said. We danced to a tale as old as time. "Please forgive me but." I kissed him. "All is forgiven." I said. He kissed me.