Micheals bad tour

Whitney pov
I was getting dress. We took a couple days off. I decided to surprise him. I knew he might be busy but I didn't care. I had been so busy. He sent me the video for Liberian girl. I didn't get to watch it yet. I was so busy. I grab the film and decided I would watch it with Michael. I went backstage. Nobody really knew I was here. I was just wondering around. I was in his dressing room. I heard the door knob turning. I hid. "Hey Michael. I'm a big fan." Some girl said. "Thank you and I hope you enjoy the show." He said while staring at her. She left and you could hear people yelling as he open the door. He waved. They all scream happy birthday to you. He smiled and sat back on the couch. He close his eyes. He birthday was tomorrow but he wouldn't be at home. I snuck up behind him but he smirk. He grab my arm and threw me in the couch. "Michael really? How did you know " I say. He chuckle. "I saw you in the mirror. Besides, I also saw your purse." He said holding me and kissing my neck. "Happy birthday." I say. He chuckled and kiss my cheek. "Well I have to get ready to leave so why don't you go and wait in the limo. I nodded. I went to limo. I sat down. No body recognized me. I was had my back turned. I was in the limo. All the sudden, one of Michael's bodyguard sat in the limo. I was so uncomfortable. I was looking the other direction until he sat right beside me. None of Michael's body guards do this. He sniffing my hair. I close my eyes and prayed he stop. He whisper u was so beautiful. He mumble something that stop me. "I just need one touch. One time and it will be enough." He said. He was about to touch me. I pushed him away. "Leave me alone!" I yelled. The driver open the partition. He grab me by the neck. "Shut up!" He yelled. I couldn't breath. I kneed him in his private area and got out the car. I was gasping for breath. Michael's driver came over told me to breath. He called Michael security. I couldn't believe what just happen. I felt so light headed. I heard foot steps coming toward me. "Miss Houston you okay?" They ask. I nodded. I was still a little lightheaded. They got the guy and pulled him out the car. Michael ran over to me. "What happen." He yelled. The security put me and Michael in the car. I was so scared I hadn't notice I was shivering. He wrapped his arms around. "It okay, I'm right here he said holding me." He voice was so soft. We went to his room. I laid down. I wanted to cry but he wouldn't let me. "What happen." He ask. "One minute I sitting in the limo. Waiting on you. At first he came in I thought he was a new bodyguard but then he moved closer to me. Then he begin sniffing my hair. It was so weird like he was obsessed with me. He was mumbling stuff like you so beautiful and all he needed was one time. He tried to touch me so I pushed him and told him to leave me alone. He shouted for me to shut up. He begin to choke me. Your driver called your security. Then they pulled him out and you know the rest." He nodded. Michael look at me. "I'm happy you okay." He said. I nodded. He kissed my forehead. I look t the time it was 12am. "Happy official birthday." I said giving him kiss. "Thank you." He said. I felt my body being lifted up. He was kissing on my neck till he heard a knock. I was so upset and so was he. He open the room door. It was Jermaine. "Hey bro." He said. "What little girl you got in here with you? Does Nippy know." He said smirking at Michael.

"Yes Jermaine I know plus to you it is

"Yes Jermaine I know plus to you it is. Whitney." I said. Michael smiled at me. "Really because during our late night chats. Making." I cut him off. "You know let settle this. I thought I love you. You is almost 10 years older than me. God, you haven't even begun to confess. You took advantage. I was young and naive. Made me that I was in love. How about the time you laid in my ear whispering deceitful words. I felled in love with Michael. God, what in the hell do you want for me," I yelled. "For you and Michael to realized I will always be there. Plus nothing can ever come between me and my brother. I mean I love him. I can't let the bond go. No matter what Whitney. So stay in your place. Besides I give it about a year and he'll leave you just like I did." He said coldly. "No I the your butt out and there's a different. Plus Jermaine, I want you and Michael to have a good relationship." I said. "Really than why the hell is he trying to make my life a living nightmare. Taking away producer. Sabotaging my career." He snap. I knew he drunk. I walk over to Michael. "Is that true?" I ask. "Nippy, no. Nip. No. It just that." I cut him off. "You two need to talk I'll be in the room if you need me." I said grabbing stuff. I laid down. They talk to each and hugged it out. I was getting sick. Jermaine and Michael walk in the room. I ran into the bathroom. "Whitney!" Michael yelled after me. I threw up. I felt so dizzy. "Go get some water." Michael said. Jermaine nodded and got some water. Michael force me to drink some water. "She probably dehydrated." Michael said. Jermaine nodded. "When was the last thing you ate." Michael said. "Ummm, well ummm. Oh it was a cheese burger. But it been a couple of hours so I probably need to eat." I said. But Jermaine had to put his two cents in. "Is it a possibility that you pregnant." He said. "No." I said. "Look nip. Whitney. You snap at me for bringing up the past. Plus if you are I mean it would hurt, I mean besides my family adores you. And I know Michael and you." I cut him off. "Oka I get you brothers you talk. I'm not pregnant because I'm on the pill. Okay?" I said. He nodded. "Would you take a test?" He ask. I look at Michael. "Fine but only if Michael ask." I said.

I took a test because Jermaine wouldn't drop it. I was beginning to feel better after I ate. I was in the bathroom. I look at the test. Negative. For a second I was happy. Then I was upset. I sat on the floor. Michael and Jermaine came in saw me. "Are you okay?" Michael said. I nodded. "Are you?" Jermaine asked. "No." I said. "Isn't this a happy moment?" He ask. I rolled my eyes. "You know I'm going to go and let y'all talk about this. Besides I have someone I have to visit." He said walking out. "Yea how is Hazel?" Michael said. "How did you know." He ask. "Talk to mother." He said chuckling when he look at me. He told Jermaine to go. He came back and sat on the floor with me. "So Whitney why are you upset you wanted to have a baby with some one like me?" He said. "What do you mean someone like you." I ask. "You know what I mean! Some one like me. I mean I'm ugly." He said looking in the mirror. "Michael that's not true. Your the most extraordinary person I met. You are sweet, handsome, funny, talented and most important of all the man I love." I got up and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his lips. "If you can't see how amazing you are than maybe I have to show you." I said. I grab his hand made home look outside.  I hid behind him. His fans scream like crazy. I got on my knees. I crawl back into the hotel room. I stood watching him. He smiled. I was in the room. He came back inside. He still looked at me like nothing change. "Michael I would have twenty kids by you. I love you. But it don't mean anything if you don't believe that. So what your skin changing and people read that garbage but Mike. What matters is how you feel when you look at the man in mirror. What I see is someone that has been burn so many time and damage so much by the tabloids and by people. He don't know where he can go. Who he can trust? I know because I feel the same way. Besides I want to come here and celebrate with you. But if you going to sit here and mope. Then I can just leave." I said. Right when I said that he perk up. "Fine." He shut the door."good so we are going to have fun and enjoy your birthday. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Before we do that." He said. Making me role my eyes. "Why was you upset?" He said. "Michael don't do this." I said. "No tell me why were you upset?" He said. Making me sit on a couch. "For a moment I was relived and I thought no baby. But then I remember what I wanted to do with my life. I mean it may sound silly but I started to wonder about the future. Then I remember you playing with your niece and nephew. How much you were smiling and happy. I thought what would he think? I mean over the past couple of weeks I thought about it. Our future and I wonder if I were to have a baby or marry. I mean when I saw the negative I was relief. I don't want a baby right now but, how would we plan around our careers." I said with tears. He look at me. "Well for one thing, we consider telling the word our secret. Then, we get married. Maybe not too soon but when you are ready. Then we don't plan it out we just make love me let God work his magic." He said. I nodded.

After talking about our further we watch the video for Liberian Girl. It was so nice. We laugh when they ask if Michael was there and they were like no but bubbles is. Michael was of course mostly watching me. He was whispering the lyrics my ear. After the movie, Michael pick me up and took me to the bed. I laughed. We made love.