𝙲𝚑 ₃₆ 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean get me ready?" I ask them.

"Honey your hair and makeup are a mess. We have to fix it, we can't let the soon to be champion go out there looking like a mess." Mallow says and I playfully glare at her.

Mallow and Lana do my hair, keeping it exactly how I had it but just taking out the tangles. Lillie refreshed my makeup, since it was smudged from all the crying. I probably looked scary before but no one wanted to admit to me.

After they finish me up, Skyler comes in to remind me that I have ten minutes to my battle. He leaves to go to his seat and the girls start to giggle.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I ask them.

"Because if I didn't like Sun, I would so go for the new kid." Mallow says and I let out a laugh along with them.

"Yeah, Hau might have some competition, because Skyler is so adorable. Even his name is cute!" Lillie squeals and I roll my eyes because this is starting to get awkward.

"Okay can you guys stop, he's like my brother and I don't want to hear all of this." I say and they laugh even harder.

"Okay, okay we will stop. I don't see why you don't go after him, you're single now." Lana says and I look down sadly.

"I have to get ready for the battle, see you guys later." I say ignoring Lana's comment and walking down the hallway without even looking back. I look up and hear someone pass me by and I see Sawyer with a satisfied look on his face.

"From the look on your face, I can tell you beat Ash?" I said to him and looks over at me shaking his head.

"I actually didn't, but I'm proud with the way it all ended. My pokemon and I did our best. Next time we will work harder." Sawyer says and I nod.

"Good Luck Olivia." He says to me and I smile at him.

"Thanks lawyer." I say teasingly and he just laughs walking away and I walk down the hallway that leads to the stage. I take a deep breath and smirk. I've seen Tierno's battling style before. If he wants to dance, then we can dance too. You're talking about a trainer who is also a pokemon performer, all I do is dance.

I stand in my spot, and look to where my family is at. I wave to them and they cheer for me which makes me laugh. I look at Tierno and wave at him.

"Who would've thought it be us battling?" I say to him and he laughs.

"I just hope you can keep up with the groove." Tierno says doing a little dance and I nod.

"Of course, I am Kalos Queen...all I do is dance." I say doing a skillful back flip and a small dance and the crowd cheers for the both of us dancing. The battlefield lifts up and it shows it's a wasteland battlefield.

"Glitter I choose you!" I shout throwing her pokeball and she comes out.

"Ludicolo let's hit them with a bang." Tierno says throwing his pokeball and out comes a dancing Ludicolo. Since Tierno's battle style is dancing I thought I beat him with speed, and Glitter is my fastest pokemon.

"Ludicolo use rain dance." Tierno says and both Tierno and Ludicolo do a dance together and clouds starts to form above the battlefield. It starts pouring rain, which soaks up the whole battlefield. Oh he definitely made a mistake.

"Oh buddy let's charge up." I call out to Glitter who nods and her cheeks start to spark wildly.

"Hit Glitter with hydro pump!" Tierno shouts and Ludicolo fires hydro pump at Glitter.

"Volt tackle spin!" I shout and she takes off. Her body starts to spark up as she uses volt tackle then she spins completely dodging hydro pump and hits Ludicolo.