"Good morning Lilly! How are you feeling this morning?" Chamille asks as she gets formula for Celia

"Hungry, but also like I could throw up," I answer, spooning more ice cream into my mouth.

She laughs lightly, "I felt the same way during my pregnancy with Celia," she says, mixing the formula and pouring it into a bottle.

I lick my spoon before putting it in the sink. I put the tub of ice cream back in the freezer and make my way out the front door to see the kids off to school.

I walk to the end of the driveway and see Nya waiting with the kids. Jackson holds Felix's hand as they wait for the bus. Nya gives me a knowing smile as the bus pulls up.

"Bye mom!" Ari says, hugging me tightly. Felix does the same, and they all get on the bus.

~~~

It's midway through the day, and I'm sitting outside while Pixal tends the garden and Skylor pushes Naomi on a swing.

I feel a wetness around where I'm sitting, and feel a terrible pain. I half scream, making the attention of the two girls turn to me.

"Lilly, what's wrong?" Skylor asks, looking very concerned.

"I think the baby has decided to come early," I say, clutching my stomach as I feel the pain again.

"Oh no," Skylor mumbles as she takes Naomi out of the swing and rushes inside. Pixal starts to help me off of my spot on the ground.

I grit my teeth as I feel more wetness travel down my legs. Nya and Chamille rush out of the house.

They both get in cars, and Pixal helps me into the passengers seat of Nya's car. I breathe deeply as Nya starts the car.

"What about Lloyd? And the boys?" I ask through gritted teeth

"Chamille is going to pick the boys up from school, and she's going to call Lloyd on her way," she says, keeping her eyes focused on the road.

"Nya!" I scream, seeing blood seeping through my pants. She looks over and knits her eyebrows together

"Hold on Lilly, we're almost there," she states in as calm of a voice as she can muster.

She stops the car in front of the hospital and gets out, running into the building. I try to move to get out of the car, but scream at the pain I'm met with. Nya rushes back out, medics following closely behind. I see one of them wheeling a stretcher over as another opens the car door.

Two medics grip my arms, preparing to help me out of the car.

"Are you ready, miss?" I nod at his words and stand, with their help. I cry out in pain, and my legs begin to shake. I can feel more blood pour out of me as I stand.

They work quickly to get me onto the stretcher and into the hospital. Nya runs by my side, gripping onto my hand and looking worried.

I feel tears fall from my eyes, and the edges of my vision start to go black, and it's hard to keep my eyelids open.

"Lilly, stay with us!" Nya shouts, pulling my attention back to her. I nod weakly and take a series of deep breaths. They get me into a room and hook me up to various machines.