The Party

'Lilly's pov'

We arrive at the after party and the announcer was right most of Ninjago is here "wow" I say "I know right" Lloyd says to me. A bit later in the night dad, Misako, Garmadon and Sensei go back to my dad's house which is where we're staying for the night and tell us to be home by four AM and it's 12 right now. I'm dancing with Lloyd when Nya comes up to us "guys come on we're playing truth or dare!" Nya basically yells in my ear "ok" I say and she takes us into a small room with all of the guys and she shuts the door.

"Who wants to go first?" Kai asks "I do!!" Jay yells "ok, go" Kai says "ok, Cole truth or dare?" Jay asks "truth" Cole answers "ok, did you actually miss Lilly?" Jay asks "of course I did" Cole says "ok, Zane truth or dare?" Cole asks "dare, even though I still do not understand this game" Zane says "ok, um I dare you to try the spiked punch" Cole says "um ok" Zane says and Cole runs out to get him some spiked punch, when he comes back Zane try's it, his nose scrunches up "that is the most foul thing I have ever tasted" Zane says and everybody laughs "Jay truth or dare?" Zane asks "dare" Jay answers "I dare you to drink a full cup of the foul liquid" Zane says and Nya runs to go get him a cup "here" she says coming back and handing the cup to him.

After he downs the cup he coughs a bit and shivers "Zane, my friend, you where right that is horrible" Jay says "ok, Lloyd truth or dare?" Jay asks "umm, dare" Lloyd says and Jay gets a huge smirk on his face "oh no" Lloyd mumbles "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Lilly!" Jay yells "what!" Lloyd and I yell in sync and I feel Nya pull me to my feet and push me in a dark closet "we'll get you in seven minutes!" someone yells through the door.

"Lilly I never got the chance to tell you but I really do love you" Lloyd admits "Lloyd, I love you to, a lot" I say and even though it's dark I can see a blush on his cheeks "Lloyd your all pink" I tease him, he smirks and comes close to me backing me into the wall, he puts his arms around my waist and he kisses me, I snake my arms around his neck, we pull away breathing hard, I lean back in and just when I think I'm in control I get pulled away from the wall and into the door, I hit with a soft thud and we stay like that for a while.

Suddenly the doors fly open and I fall with Lloyd falling on top of me we both end up laughing while the others stare, he gets up helps me up, we find our spots in the circle and sit down while Jay starts to giggle along with Nya, Zane looks confused still, Cole looks impressed and Kai looks surprised. "Cole you have two options,run or be killed" I say evilly smirking "I'd rather not die" he says "than I suggest you start running" I say as he dashes out the door and I get up and start running after him. We play truth or dare for the rest of the night, eventually we go back to my dad's house and go to sleep.