Chapter 45: I'm Here

Camila's POV:

"Hey babe, are you up?" I hear Lauren's husky voice dangerously close to my ear. I can't see anything, but I feel her somehow, standing next to my bed. "Lauren? What the hell are you doing here? My mom's going to kill me." I whispering trying to find the light switch. When I finally get to see her my heart starts to rush. She's wearing really short black shorts and a tight white tank top hugs her figure perfectly. Her hair flows down her shoulders effortlessly as she gives me a shy smile. "I just wanted to check up on you, did I wake you?" She says innocently. Having her here with me after the accident means a lot, especially since the texts haven't stopped coming yet. But my mom was extremely clear about the house rules, and I'm not sure if she'd be happy about this. "No, I couldn't really sleep." I answer and Lauren sits on the edge of my bed resting her hand on my thigh. "That sucks, how can I help?" She asks rubbing my leg and flashing a smile. "I'm not sure, but if my mom comes in right now she's going to flip." I answer nervously and I can't deny Lauren's touch is making me even more nervous. "Relax, she's so tired she must be sleeping like a baby." Lauren says giggling and suddenly sits behind me. "What are you doing?" I say surprised while she wraps her legs around my waist. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm helping you sleep." She says matter of factly and starts to massage my neck and shoulders. "Just relax babe, I'm here." She adds whispering and plant a kiss on my neck. I close my eyes and feel her talented hands gently massage my back. "Thanks Lo, thank you for everything." I say softly biting my lip. Lauren applies the exact amount of pressure and adds a couple of kisses every now and then. "I missed you so fucking much." She suddenly whispers in my ear and bites my earlobe softly. "I missed you too." I answer turning to face her and put my lips against hers. Tangling her hand on my hair, Lauren deepens the kiss in a matter of seconds, her eager tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. She pulls my body closer to hers with her free hand and starts playing with the hem of my shirt. We hadn't shared a passionate kiss like this one in a really long time, and I feel my body react to it faster than I thought it would. "We can't wake my mom up." I say pulling apart for air and I hear her giggle softly. "What's on that gutter mind of yours Camz? Your mom is literally three feet away from us." Lauren says biting her lip. "Oh... I thought..." I mumble and feel my cheeks burn up. I can't deny I really liked where our make out session was going, but Lauren clearly had something different in mind. "What Camila? What did you think?" She asks me kinking an eyebrow. "That we... Never mind." I say staring away from her eyes. I feel like the biggest idiot in the world. "Just say it, what did you think?" She repeats putting her index finger under my chin making me face her again. When I realize she's just teasing, I roll my eyes and lay down again covering my body. "Go to bed Lo." I answer kind of annoyed and turn off the lights. "You know, if you wanted me to fuck you, we could've tried to be quiet, but alright, I'll see you tomorrow." She whispers seductively in my ear and kisses my cheek. "Lauren wait." I say grabbing her wrist. Her little performance early definitively had an effect on me, as much as I hate to admit it. "Fuck me." I whisper in her ear before crashing our lips again. I feel her smile into our kiss separating our lips for a couple of seconds. "I'd thought you'd never ask." Lauren says seductively and closes the gap between our lips once more. I deepen the kiss pulling Lauren closer to me with my only working arm, and she lays me down gently and pulls apart to take off her shirt. She throws it to the ground with a grin, and I can't help but bite my lip at the sight of her perfect perfect body. She proceeds to take mine off careful not to hurt my stupid broken arm, and leaves a trail of kisses on my stomach. My breaths quickens after her action, and in a swiftly move she takes off my shorts and underwear as well. Without any hesitation she puts two fingers inside of me, making me moan softly. Lauren immediately puts her other hand over my mouth dampening the uncontrollable sound. "You want to get us killed, don't you?" Lauren asks me smugly and I just shake my head feeling my cheeks turn more red by the second. "Then shut the fuck up." She scolds me softly and continues moving her skilled fingers making me moan against her hand. I bite my lip trying to suppress the sounds coming out of my mouth, but I can't. Lucky for us, the sweet torture is over after I while and we manage to somehow go through with it without waking up my mom. Lauren comes back up kissing my flustered stomach again and makes her way up my neck until she gently gets to my lips. "You know I'm not the type who leaves before breakfast, but I have to go back to the guest room." She says and kisses my cheek. "I don't want you to go yet." I complain stroking her hair lovingly. "I don't want to go either, but you couldn't have done much with a broken arm anyway." She adds with a smirk and gets up. "I love you Camz, you really scared the crap out of me the other day." She says on a serious tone now. "I'm sorry, I'll try not to get into more car accidents." I answer covering my naked body with my sheets. Lauren laughs mildly putting on her shirt and leans for one more kiss. "I'm serious though, I love you more than anything in this world." She says staring deeply into my eyes and rubs my cheek with her thumb. "I love you too Lo, thanks again for coming." I tell her with a smile, but just thinking about her having to leave soon breaks my heart. "Try to get some sleep okay? I'll see you tomorrow." Lauren says making her way to the door. "Goodnight." I say turning off the light again and see her disappear closing my door behind her. I close my eyes trying to get some sleep, but I can't stop thinking about everything. I can't stop thinking about Austin, and the accident, and Cole being God knows where, and Lauren being so close but so far at the same time. And at the same time I should be thinking about my career. What am I supposed to do know that Austin is gone? I can't just go back to record like nothing happened. His fans probably hate me with everything they've got, and I can't stop feeling guilty for what happened. I close my eyes again, and try to think about nicer things, but I fail miserably again. I guess I'm not really sleeping tonight.

Lauren's POV:

Last nigh with Camila was pretty great. I hadn't felt that connected to her in a while to be honest. Being apart has really affected me, and moments like last night make me question everything. Maybe I should just drop out of school and move to L.A to support her with her career. I feel like such a selfish idiot for being away from her when she needs me the most. Especially now that she's injured and her mind is probably not in the best state. How can I just leave her like that? I can't go back to New York when I can lose her as easily as I almost did. Life is so fragile, and I'm spending mine away from the person I love the most. I need to stay, at least until this year is over. Maybe I can just go back to New York next year and I'm sure they'd take me back in a heart beat. But for now I can't think about that, Camila needs me to be completely focused on her. I get out of bed and meet Sinu in the kitchen. She greets me with a smile and hands me a cup of coffee. "Morning." I say simply and take a sip. "How did you sleep?" She asks me sweetly. "Great, thanks. That bed is really comfortable." I answer politely. "But not as comfortable as Camila's, right?" She says kinking an eyebrow and I choke on my coffee. "What? What do you mean?" I ask feeling my cheeks burn up. "I heard you walk into her room last night Lauren." Sinu says with a serious look on her face. "I was just checking up on her, I promise." I lie biting my lip. "I know you were." She adds staring at me intently until Camila suddenly walks in. "Hey guys, good morning." She says smiling and scratching her eyes. The uncomfortable silence we had before becomes evident as I sip from my coffee awkwardly again. "Did I interrupt something?" Camila asks me sitting down. "No, don't worry about it." Sinu says kissing Camila's forehead and walks to her room looking at me once more. "Hey girlfriend." Camila tells me wrapping her arms around my waist when we're alone again and presses her lips against mine. "Hey babe." I say softly, scared that Sinu will hear us again. "You're acting weird, what happened before I walked in?" She asks me worriedly. "I think your mom heard us last night." I answer and see Camila's eyes widen. "Are you shitting me?" She asks me surprised. "Nope, I mean, she knows I went in your room, but I told her I was just checking up on you." I answer running my fingers through my hair. "Do you think she bought it?" She says nervously. "I hope so." I answer with a smile. "It was worth it though, last night was amazing." She says kissing my lips once more. "There's something I want to talk to you about actually." I say resting my hands on her knees. "What's going on?" She asks me biting her lip. "I've decided I can't leave you again Camz, at least not right now. College can wait, but being with you can't." I say seriously and see a confused look on her face. "No, you need to go back and follow your dreams. I don't want you to be stuck here with me." Camila says rubbing my cheek with her thumb. "But I want to Camz. I want to spend every second I can with you. I need to be here with you." I tell her and see a smile creep on her face. "Would you really do that?" She asks leaning closer. "Of course I would. I love you so much." I answer with a smile. "I love you too." Camila says and kisses my lips again. Suddenly we hear Sinu clear her throat making us pull apart quickly. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but someone's calling you Lauren." Sinu says handing me my phone I had forgotten in the living room. "Oh, thanks." I say embarrassed and get my phone. "It's Sarah, I need to take this." I tell Camila, who gives me an understanding nod. Why would she call me though? I told her I was going to spend a few days in L.A with Camila, but maybe I should tell her I'm planning to be away a little longer after all. I pick up the call and hear her excited voice. "Hey bitch, I thought you were a lesbian." She says giggling. "Hey Sarah, what's that supposed to mean?" I ask confused. "Well there's a super hot guy looking for you who claims to be your ex-boyfriend and I thought I should let you know. He's desperate to find you." She explains and my jaw drops. "Shit." I mumble looking at Camila, who gives me a confused look. "I have to go, I'll call you later." I tell Sarah and quickly hang up covering my mouth. "What? What happened?" Camila asks hugging me. "Cole is in NYU, and he's desperately looking for me." I answer softly. I guess the mystery's solved, we already know where he is, and it won't be long until he knows where we are.