Chapter 8: Anger Management

Lauren's POV:

I sleepily make my way to the kitchen and pour myself a cup of black coffee. That's exactly what I need to make it through another exhausting day. "Hey Lolo, what's up?" Dinah says walking next to me and I give her a fake smile. "I'm alright." I answer staring blankly at the wall. "She's still not talking to you, is she?" She asks me and I nod sipping on my hot cup of coffee. "What did you guys fight about anyway?" Dinah says grabbing an apple. "Nothing important, but she hasn't talked to me in a week." I answer biting my lip. "That sucks, but I'm sure she'll come around, you're her best friend after all." She says rubbing my arm and I give her my best smile. "Thanks D, you're the best." I say hugging her. After I finish my quick breakfast I walk to my room to get ready for today's meeting. As soon as I walk in, the door closes loudly behind me and someone pulls me close kissing my lips. "Good morning." Camila says softly with a grin on her face. "Good morning indeed." I answer and kiss her lips passionately again. Hiding around like this is hard, but also exciting at the same time. Her eager tongue begs for entrance and we make our way to my bed. Camila pushes me gently and then sits on top of me connecting our lips again, deepening our kiss even more. I slip my hands under her shirt feeling the goose bumps on her back when I reach her lace bra. She quickly takes of her shirt and throws it to the ground, uncovering her perfect upper body before crashing her lips on mine again. "I missed you." I whisper between kisses, but she's clearly not in the mood for talking. Her hands stroke my wavy hair and she playfully bites my bottom lip. I roll over and Camila lands on her back, as I lean to kiss her neck and collarbone. A soft moan escapes from her trembling lips as I make my way down her flat tummy. I look at her and she's biting her lip, trying hard to control her moans. I suddenly feel her hands under my shirt, and then she tries to take it off. I help to speed up the process throwing the piece of clothing to the ground. The fact that I'm not wearing a bra gives her the upper hand, as her fingertips now trace the round edges of my breasts. "Oh God." I say biting my lip and my breath gets heavier by the second. She moves her hands down my sides and then pulls me close for another deep passionate kiss. "Hey Lauren I need my eyeliner back!" I hear Dinah's voice coming closer to my room. "Shit!" Camila mumbles and starts running around my room. "Hide in the closet!" I tell her and she nods getting in. I quickly put on some clothes, fix my hair a little bit and open my door. "Sure, its right here." I say looking through the make up bag on my nightstand and when I finally find it I hand it to her. "Thanks. I thought you and Camila were in a fight." She says lifting an eyebrow. "Yeah, we are." I say with a sad tone on my voice. "But she lends you her shirts? That's so nice of her." Dinah says with a smirk and I look down and realize I had accidentally put on her shirt. "Oh... Yeah, I took it by accident when we were doing laundry and it was the first thing I found this morning." I say trying to come up with a reasonably believable lie. "Well it looks good on you." Dinah says with a smile and then walks out of my room. "It does look good on you, but you look better without it." Camila adds walking out of my closet with one of my hoodies. "Oh shut up." I say as she grabs me by the waist. "Well, this was fun. I'll see you later." She adds kissing my lips one more time before she starts walking out of my room. "Wait Camz! Are we ever going to talk about this?" I ask grabbing her wrist. "Don't ruin it, please." She pleads looking into my eyes and then disappears closing the door behind her. Why did I even agree to this?

It all started the night after she picked me and Cole from New Mexico. She snuck into my room and kissed me, and since then we've been having this little dangerous encounters. But she made it extremely clear that night that she doesn't have any feelings whatsoever towards me, she doesn't want me to break up with Cole, and this is purely physical for her. Of course it means a hell of a lot more to me, but whatever, she's too tempting. The taste of her lips is addictive, how could I see no? So we've been pretending we're in a fight and Camila's not talking to me, when in reality we've been sticking our tongues down each other's throats. And Cole doesn't have to find out and he never, in a million years will. The one who has been ignoring me is Normani, but I'm sure she'll come around eventually. I know I hurt her feelings and I was an asshole. I was just going through a lot and I didn't need another thing screwing with my already screwed up mind. So to wrap things up, I'm basically Camila's sex toy and I ain't even mad. How degrading is this? I've never stoop so low, but she's all I want, she's all I need, she's all I think about, and I won't let this opportunity go to waste. Even if it kills me that she doesn't feel the same way I do, I still get to have her close and touch her, and that's more than I could ask for. Do I feel like the biggest slut in the planet? Absolutely! Do I care? Not really. I finally get to be with the love of my life again, and if she only wants to sleep with me so be it. I know this whole thing will be emotionally draining and I'll probably end up with a broken heart, but its Camila we're talking about, I don't give a damn about my heart. I jump in the shower after our hot and heavy encounter and then pick out some clothes for our meeting. Things would be so much easier if she just allowed herself to get to know me and love me again, but I've already broken her heart in the past, and I guess she's just scared I'll do it once more.