Chapter 1: What's Forever?

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This is the first chapter of my sequel:) if you haven't read "Those Eyes" then STOP READING this and check it out;) http://www.wattpad.com/story/10517751-those-eyes-camren-camaustin-fanfic
And the ones who have I hope you like this story too:)
----------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV:

"Really Lauren? Are you fucking kidding me? Now you want to be friends again?" Camila says angrily closing the door behind us. "I need you Camz, I know I screwed up." I answer staring at the floor. "Screwed up? You slept with him Lauren!" She tells me crossing her arms. "We had broken up, okay? We had broken up because you chose your fucking career over me! I don't even know why I'm doing this right now." I say pacing around the room. "You don't get it, do you? Just leave me alone Lauren, I don't want to see you." She says and locks herself in the bathroom, typical Camila. "Fine!" I yell walking out of her room. That's not how I had pictured our first conversation after months to be, but at least I got to hear her voice.

***Four hours earlier***

Its been three long months. Three overwhelmingly long months since she made her choice, since I kissed her lips, since our perfect little world fell apart. Its been everything but easy, but it was her choice, and after all I've always respected her. For a second I thought we could've worked it out, but I was terribly wrong. "Lauren? Lauren? Hello?" I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. "What?" I ask him smiling. "You zoned out again! Is everything okay?" Cole says holding my waist. "Yeah, I'm fine, I was just..." I start saying but he interrupts me. "Thinking about Camila?" He says rolling his eyes. "Don't be mad, please! Its just that I lost my best friend Cole, of course I miss her." I say laying my head on his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair. "Why don't you just talk to her?" He suggests. "Because she fucking hates me with every bone in her body, I don't think talking to me is in the top of her list." I say sitting up straight on Cole's bed. "How long has it been babe? Three months?" He says and memories start flashing through my mind, every I love you, every kiss, every fight, every goodbye, they all led up to this. And then I remember about the day we landed in L.A. after the tour, how that changed everything, but my phone buzzing brings me back to reality. "Shit! I got to go." I mumble softly. "Is it Ingrid?" He asks kissing my neck. "Yup, I have to go before she talks to Simon." I say and peck his lips. "Goodbye Lo, call me when you get home, okay?" He says rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "Okay." I say and kiss his lips one more time before leaving his room. "I love you!" He tells me as I walk away. "Goodbye Cole." Is all I answer. Its been way too long since everything happened, maybe I should just grow up and talk to her.

"Were you with Camila?" Ingrid asks me as soon as I get in the car. "Good afternoon Ingrid, its nice to see you too, and no, this is Cole's house, I thought after three months you would already know that." I answer dryly laying my head against the window. "I'm not the bad guy here Lauren, I'm just doing what I'm told." She says starting to drive me home. "Whatever lets you sleep at night." I answer rolling my eyes. I know she's just doing her job, but I fucking hate her. I don't need a baby sitter to keep me away from Camila, but Simon thinks I do, and I fucking hate him too. Since the videos came out Simon bought a new apartment where we all live together with Ingrid, who has to make sure Camila and I aren't together. Why did we come back to L.A.? We should've stayed in that shitty motel in New Mexico, together forever. At least that's what she told me, but forever is a long time, isn't it? And sometimes circumstances define who we become, and maybe that's why we've become strangers.

Camila's POV:

"What movie should we watch?" Normani asks us going through the stack of movies. "Shouldn't we wait for Lauren to start?" I ask with my eyes set on my phone. I don't know why I even care about her anymore, but I do. "She should be home in a while, lets wait for her." I add and they look at me confused. I hate to remember about that meeting, that fucking meeting changed my life. And then the press conference, and the awkward first interview, and our first fucking night sleeping apart with a guardian dog, also known as Ingrid, between us. Simon called us a couple of hours into our drive to nowhere. At first I didn't want to pick up, but eventually we had to go back home. He called us into a meeting, just the two of us and him. "You girls have no idea how hard I've worked for your career, and you go and do something as stupid as a sex tape." He told us hitting the table with his fists. "Simon its not like that, someone set us up!" Lauren said grabbing my hand under the table. "I don't fucking care Lauren, this could ruin everything. And, trust me, I won't let that happen. Its either Fifth Harmony or your relationship, its up to you." He said sitting down and she squeezed my hand even tighter. "Are you seriously asking us to choose? Of course we're choosing..." Lauren started saying but I cut her off. "Fifth Harmony. This is our dream and our future, and I'm not about to let a childish relationship ruin that. We're sorry Simon, it will never happen again. This is over, and it should've never happened." I said softly and I felt Lauren's eyes set on me, but I didn't have the courage to face her. She let go of my hand and stormed out of the room, and my heart broke into three million pieces. At that point I didn't really think about ending our relationship, I wanted to talk to her and let her know we could find a way, but I didn't see her again until later that night. "I'm sorry this happened Simon, I promise this won't happen again." I said and he smiled at me. "I know it won't happen again because you won't be living alone anymore. I bought an apartment for the five of you, and I hired someone to keep an eye on you. I won't let you jeopardize this Camila. Ingrid is waiting for you in a van outside and she'll take you to your new apartment." He told me harshly and then walked out of the room without saying goodbye. I started to call Lauren desperately, but she ignored all of my calls. I needed to talk to her and explain I didn't want this to be over, I would've done anything to make it work, but I couldn't reach her in time. When I first met Ingrid I was scared, she looked at me with her piercing eyes and showed me a crooked fake smile. Her icy white hair was up in a bun and her thin wrinkly fingers grasped the starring wheel tightly. "You must be Camila." She told me, her voice was lower than I expected. I nodded as I felt a few tears running down my cheeks. I didn't want this life, I wanted to be with her as we had been in that motel in New Mexico before everything fell apart. I got to the new apartment and the girls were already there, everyone but Lauren. They asked me how I was a thousand times, but I didn't answer honestly a single time. Like hell, that's how I really was. I walked to my room and it felt so empty, but I got used to it after a while.

I was starting to get worried, Lauren had left in the middle of our meeting with Simon and she hadn't picked any of my calls. It was about 11:30 pm when Ingrid came to see me at the living room. "Camila you should go to sleep." She told me crossing her arms. "Where's Lauren?" I asked ignoring her request. "I already talked to her, she's fine. Now go to bed, please." She told me again. "I'm not sleepy, thanks." I said laying down in the couch. "Look, I don't want to fight with you and I don't want to call Simon, please cooperate and everything will be easier." Ingrid said, her voice sounded tired, so I agreed and locked myself in my room. But I didn't sleep until I heard the front door open. It must've been around 4:30 am and Ingrid was profoundly asleep. I tiptoed my way out of my room and I saw her, messy hair, heels in hand, but she was in front of me again. I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Oh my God Lauren, you're here!" I said trying not to make too much noise. "I was worried to death! I need to explain everything Lolo, its not what it looks like." I said holding her face and I crashed my lips onto hers, but she didn't kiss me back. She tasted like hard liquor. "Camila don't." She said pushing me away. Her eyes locked onto mine, I saw tears forming on the corner of hers. "I was with Cole tonight." She told me flipping her hair. "I'm so sorry Camz, I..." She started saying and tears ran down her beautiful cheeks. "What Lauren? Talk to me." I said holding her face again. "I slept with him." She finally said. "You did what?" I asked angrily, I felt my cheeks burning. "I'm sorry..." I heard her say, but I just walked away to my room. "Camila wait, please! Let me explain." She said grabbing my arm, but I ignored her and locked my door. And that was the last time we talked.

Lauren's POV:

"I'm home!" I say closing the front door behind me. The girls are all hanging out in the living room and my eyes lock with hers, for a second that felt like an eternity. "Good! We were waiting for you before we started the movie!" Dinah says moving over so I can sit next to her. "Where were you?" Normani asks me from across the room. "At Cole's house." I say smiling and I can't help but glance at Camila's direction. She didn't even flinch, her eyes set on her phone, a soft smile on her face. After a couple of minutes Ingrid walks in, and even though she's been living with us for the past three months, I still don't trust her. "What are you girls doing?" She asks us hanging her coat. "We're going to watch a movie." Ally says with an angelical smile. "Alright, don't stay up until too late, I'll be in my room." She answered and closed the door of the room between mine and Camila's. Its funny how she thinks she's the reason we're not talking to each other, when the truth is Camila hates me and has no interest in interacting with me ever again.

After the movie was over I realize the girls fell asleep in the couch a long time ago. But Camila's still up, and maybe this is my chance. "Camz, we need to talk." I say softly, but she ignores me. "Camila please, its been long enough." I add whispering. "Save it Lauren, I don't care." She says walking towards her room, but I follow her. "We can at least be friends." I tell her biting my lip.
"Really Lauren? Are you fucking kidding me? Now you want to be friends again?" Camila says angrily closing the door behind us. "I need you Camz, I know I screwed up." I answer staring at the floor. "Screwed up? You slept with him Lauren!" She tells me crossing her arms. "We had broken up, okay? We had broken up because you chose your fucking career over me! I don't even know why I'm doing this right now." I say pacing around the room. "You don't get it, do you? Just leave me alone Lauren, I don't want to see you." She says and locks herself in the bathroom, typical Camila. "Fine!" I yell walking out of her room. That's not how I had pictured our first conversation after months to be, but at least I got to hear her voice.

----------------------------------------------------
This was sort of a pilot chapter haha tell me what you think:)
----------------------------------------------------