Chapter 11: AMA's (Part 1)

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for taking so long! I decided to read this whole thing again and it took longer than I expected to decide where to take this story. Thanks for you patience, and your votes and comments, you're the best;)
----------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV:

"Okay girls, from the top!" Our choreographer says clapping and we get back to our initial positions. We're preforming at the American Music Awards tomorrow, which will also be my first public appearance with Austin since the dating rumors started again. "Camila, could you please focus? You messed up again." The choreographer says stopping the music. "Yeah, I'm sorry!" I answer biting my lip. "Are you okay?" Dinah asks me and I nod smiling. "I just have a lot on my mind." I answer softly. "You two stop talking and lets start again." He says angrier than the last time. "Okay, sorry." I say taking a deep breath. I can't help but look at Lauren, who gives me a sympathetic smile as soon as our eyes connect. She may be one of the reasons I'm not 100% here, I don't know how to handle everything I'm feeling, and everything I shouldn't feel. Seeing her every night has sparked all of these overwhelming emotions and I'm having such a hard time denying what I really feel for her and what I really want. This casual exchange of affection has only made everything worse, has only made me realize how much I miss having her to myself and falling asleep to her heartbeat. Now she leaves after midnight, and we never shared a bed for a whole night again. So I just wake up to an overwhelming amount of regret and loneliness, instead of her beautiful green eyes. "And 1,2,3,4..." The choreographer announces bringing me back to reality once more. And on top of whatever the hell is going on with Lauren, there's also this thing with Austin, and my mind can't keep on working like this. I'm barely sleeping lately and I feel really weak for some reason. I thought I could be strong enough to do this by myself, but I clearly can't and the pressure is getting to me way too fast. I'm trying to focus as much as I can on the dance moves but my legs are tired, and my head hurts way too much. Suddenly everything starts to turn starts to turn as my vision gets blurry and my knees start to tremble. "Camz, are you okay?" I hear Lauren's voice in the distance before hitting my head against the floor.

"I'm so sorry girls." I say walking back into our apartment with a bag of ice on my head. "Hey, don't apologize for fainting Mila, its not your fault." Ally says closing the door behind us. "Yeah, we're the ones who are sorry for not realizing you weren't feeling well before." Dinah adds smiling at me. "Well I'm not sorry, you should've said something and you ruined our last rehearsal." Normani answers laying down on the couch. "What the fuck Mani? Its not her fault! Drop the attitude." Lauren defends me. "What happened with your huge fight? I'm pretty sure that's the reason this happened." Normani tells her with a mocking smile on her face. "She's still my best friend and I care about her health. Shut the fuck up." Lauren says walking towards her. "Well she clearly doesn't care about you." Normani adds rolling her eyes and that's enough for Laurent to totally lose it. "Fuck you! You're just jealous because I love her and I don't love you!" She yells and then realizes what she actually just said. "I mean... I loved her when we were together." Lauren tries explain, but the blush in her cheeks gives her away. "This is no ones fault guys, I've just been sleeping terribly and I forgot to have breakfast this morning, that's all. Lauren has nothing to do with anything." I say setting my eyes on Lauren, but she just stares at the ground. "Anyway, I should get some sleep. We preform tomorrow and everything has to be perfect." I add before disappearing into my room. I lay down and my head still hurts like hell. I can't believe the amount of stress made me faint. I close my eyes and try to get some sleep, but the yelling outside of my room continues. "I told you to shut up Normani, you know nothing about what's going on." I hear Lauren's angry voice. "I know exactly what's going on, you're still in love with her. Maybe someone should just tell Simon and Cole." Normani answers. "I'm not in love with her! How many times do I have to say that?" She says and her voice cracks at the end. "Why don't you start acting like it then?" Normani yells back. Everything is my fault! The girls are fighting, we couldn't rehears properly the day before the performance and Lauren is about cry. "Girls please go to your rooms immediately." Suddenly Ingrid interferes. "But Ingrid..." "But nothing! Go to your rooms right now or I'll call Simon and he won't be happy about your childish fights." Ingrid screams and I had never heard her speak like that. Suddenly I hear two doors slam loudly and my head keeps on pounding. This is all my fault, if it wasn't for this stupid agreement with Lauren nothing would've happened. I just want to sleep it off, but I seriously can't stop thinking about everything going on in my life right now. Lauren seemed really upset after Normani told her I don't care about her, but she's still with Cole for a fucking reason. Maybe I already blew my chance with her forever. I need to talk to her, tell her I do care about her more than anything in this world. But its so scary to give her my heart once more.