Shameless Part 12.

Start from the beginning

Bella:"Good, I guess"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"That's good though right? I mean you're happy aren't you?"I asked leaning against the counter and looking at her.

I knew something was wrong with her. I knew Bella better then I knew myself and there is something wrong but she doesn't want to tell me and if she doesn't want to tell me I'm not going to push it out of her. She looked at me and shook her head.

Bella:"We both know the answer to that question Y/n"She said making me put my drink down and cross my arms.

Y/n:"I don't actually"I said raising my voice a little.

Bella:"Can we talk somewhere else?"She asked almost begging me making me sigh and follow her outside the house"You do know Y/n"She said once we were outside making me let out a bitter laugh.

Y/n:"I don't Bella. I don't know who the hell you are anymore"I said raising my voice again and looking at her"You've changed so much over the year that I don't even know what kind of person you are anymore"I said making her look at me.

Bella:"That isn't fair, you know how hard the break up was for me"She said making me run my fingers through my hair sighing.

Y/n:"I do, but you changed so much Bella"I said looking at her"I cant recognize you anymore...where's my sweet, innocent, happy Bella, where is she? Cause you're not her"I said making her bite her lip"Why are you with him Bella? You're not happy and everyone can see it. What are you hiding from me cause you're not talking to me! Whats going on Bella?"I asked making her stay silent. I shook my head and stuffed my hands in my pocket"Whatever Bella, I'm going inside"I said.

I left her alone outside and made my way inside the house more annoyed and frustrated then ever. I was doing just fine not talking to her! I should have walked out the kitchen the minute she walked in but no, my ass stayed glued in the kitchen and talked to her.  Why couldn't she just tell me whats wrong?! Its not like I'm going to judge her or something. I walked into seating area and took a seat making everyone look at me.

Anwar:"Whats with the face?"He asked making me roll my eyes and sip my drink.

Y/n:"Your sister"I said bluntly making Anwar and Gigi look at each other and sigh.

Gigi:"Give us a minute"She said and walked away with him making me groan and throw my head back.

Y/n:"I was doing so well"I said looking at the ceiling"Why did she have to talk to me? Why do I love her"I groaned out and put my hands over my face.

Kendall:"Its going to be okay Y/n/n"She said making me sigh and cover my face with a pillow. I stayed like that for a good fifteen minutes not caring of I end up suffocating myself.

Gigi:"She's sleeping"She said walking in making me look at them and wake up sighing.

Y/n:"I think I'll do the same...I have a long day tomorrow and I'm a hundred percent sure isn't going to be worse then today"I said making them all give me small smiles.

Hailey:"Alright Y/n/n, We'll see you in the morning"She said making me nod and walk to the room myself and Hailey were sharing.

I woke up in the morning with a banger headache and someone glued my side making me look and see Hailey sleeping peacefully making me smile a little and sigh. I looked at the ceiling and slowly felt my nerves creeping in and now I was shitting myself. I didn't know if Bella would show up to my concert but I praying to god she wasn't. I'm sure Fai wouldn't want to be there.

Hailey:"What are you thinking about?"I heard her ask snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down at her and smiled.

Y/n:"Morning sleepy"I said making her look at me with sleepy eyes and frown.