Versace On The Floor. (Dallon Weekes x Reader)

════════════════

WARNING (But not really because I know that the majority of you don't mind): This imagine is a bit on the steamier side. It's the closest thing to smut I've ever written for you guys, and any feedback is greatly appreciated. x

════════════════

════════════════

Listen to the above song while reading.

Let's take our time tonight, girl
Above us all the stars are watchin'
There's no place I'd rather be in this world
Your eyes are where I'm lost in
Underneath the chandelier
We're dancin' all alone
There's no reason to hide
What we're feelin' inside
Right now

"Dall?" you spoke, swaying side to side in time with your boyfriend's motion.

"Yes, babygirl?" he answered as he rubbed a thumb over your face, his wonderfully bright eyes gazing into yours with nothing but pure love.

"Don't you think we should go up to the room now?"

"Why?" he frowned marginally with a slight cock of his head to the left, "Are you not having a good time?"

"I'm having an incredible time," you corrected before pulling your bottom lip between your teeth and turning your head round to survey the dance floor, "But we're the only people left."

"So?"

"Sooo," you purred, trailing your fingers along his neck in a way that made his hair raise, and leaning in, "don't you think we'd have an even better time upstairs?"

You felt his breath hitch – which made you smirk – and before you knew what was happening, he had gathered you into his arms, now carrying you bridal-style out of the hotel ballroom and up to your shared suite.

So, baby, let's just turn down the lights and close the door
Ooh, I love that dress, but you won't need it anymore
No, you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

Dallon placed you down lengthways on the bed, hovering over you and kissing every bit of exposed skin as he trailed down your body. The sensation made your stomach do cartwheels, and you let out a mixture of tiny giggles and moans.

"Baby," you breathed, reaching down and running a hand through his perfect, brown tresses while he focused his lips on the skin between the slits of your dress.

"Mm?"

"The door."

Looking over, Dallon realised that in his lust-filled state he had forgotten to close the door, and he hurried over to do just that – placing the 'do not disturb' sign on the outside handle for good measure.