37. But Namjoon?

Today was the day of the party and Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung are practicing the dance in Hoseoks little dance studio. It's been so much work for Seokjin but he hopes it pays off. They've been dancing for hours and still love the fact that Hoseok didn't see them. He did, in fact. Hoseok knew they were there and he cursed to himself. He new that Seokjin did this for Namjoon, which made his blood boil, but still he could see Seokjin dance so sexy every day. He had cameras in his studio and records them.

What a lucky man.

"That's enough for today, guys." Jimin said, as he wiped his forehead. "I think we are ready to perform tonight!"

Seokjin let out a sigh, he was so exhausted and just wanted to go to bed. He doesn't really feel well. Lately Namjoon has been totally ignoring him, just hanging out with Yoongi and Jungkook in his studio. Even at home Namjoon only pays attention to Hosoek..why?..

Seokjin doesn't understand and just wants to go home and sleep. He's horny and hangry.

As Seokjin and the others got dressed and went out of the studio, Hoseok insisted to give them a ride and everyone agreed. Of course Seokjin had to sit in the front seat.. it's always like this.

"Hobi, can you turn the radio on? I'm in the mood for some music!" Taehyung said and Jimin shouted with a big smile "let's pray that Usher comes on..!" and ofc Taehyung found that so adorable he had to pinch his best friends cheek.

Some slow songs came on and Jimin and Taehyung were talking, Seokjin just stared out of the window until a hand touched his thigh.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked.

Seokjin didn't feel like responding. He feels uncomfortable around Hosoek but at the same time he knows Hosoek wouldn't try anything weird because Namjoon is his friend.. but Namjoon has been acting super strange and Seokjin can't get that out of his mind so he turned around to face Hoseok and asked
"what's up with Namjoon?"

"what do you mean?" Hoseok was clearly not understanding that something was wrong.

"You know.. he has been ignoring me and all that and idk i just feel so lonely lately. Is he upset about something?"

Hosek started thinking hard trying to give sulking Seokjin a good awnser, which would cheer him up.. but he himself didn't notice that something was wrong, Hoseok did keep a distance from Seokjin to not do anything he might regret later and since he can sometimes play with Yoongi and Jimin He's well fed but his feelings won't go away that easily.

"I bet it's nothing, Namjoon has been working on many songs lately, you know?" he tried to assure but Seokjin still wasn't having it.

"Well, he doesn't work on songs at home, yet he still doesn't really talk to me as if we aren't lovers anymore." Seokjin is clearly getting angrier and angrier so Hoseok just stops the conversation and right at taht moment Jimin and Taehyung got out of the car since they arrived at the Party house where they will do the suprise, they have to decorate the rooms and buy drinks and all that.

the car ride is silent up until Seokjin and Hoseok arrive at their home. Seokjin steps out of the car and slams the door shut and runs to his room. 'why is life like this, when did me and Namjoon become so distant?'

a tear rolls out of his eyes and he quickly wiped it away. It's time for Seokjin to get ready and popping for todays suprise, even if he's not in the mood he can't let his friends down. He wears some pretty pink stockings but then he stops.. he wants to look even hotter.. he wears the tight black lace shirt that his friends recommended him to buy with red underwear and does his make up. Some smokey eyeliner and Blush and of course some red lipgloss, Namjoons favorite.

'he'll regret not caring for his baby..'

after some hours Seokjin was ready to leave the house, he packed some snacks he prepared the day before and of course some more drinks and drives to the destination. The club isn't really full and also Hoseok didn't appear to be here, which is glad to hear for Seokjin, because he knows that Hoseok secretly enjoys him and Namjoon having problems.. he thinks he might have a bigger chance at getting Seokjin.

Seokjin but all the stuff away and walked towards Jimin and Taehyung, who were dancing in their hot outfits, as expected Jimin was shirtless with only tight black underwear and some dog ears on him. Taehyung instead wore a purple robe which was seethrough around his body with  beautiful accessories and purple underwear. Seokjin greeted them and sat at the bar unwillingly gulping drink after drink down, eventhough the Party didn't even start yet.

At the same time Hosoek came, Jimin asked him to come to watch him dance, but he actually just wants some dick. Who doesn't.

Hoseok walked towards Seokjin instead, checking up on him. Namjoon isn't here, hes out with Yoongi eating some seafood while Jungkook ist actually picking up some friends to come here so Hoseok could actually try something on tipsy Seokjin but somehow he doesn't want to, it's just wrong so he just goes to Seokjin to take away his glass of Soju.

Seokjin was groaning loud "give it back, hobi! I want to drink that.", "I think you had enough already.." Hoseok said carefully as he stroked Seokjins hair out of his face.

"Am I getting olhhd? tell me honehly..I- I am ugly..ugly .." teary eyes were now looking at Hosoek and Hoseok gulped down, seokjin looks so sad.. its hard to watch. "Namjoon doesn't like me anymore, nobody does.. I'm just.. I should just..leav-"

Suddenly Hosoek slapped the back of Seokjins Head and said "come back to your Senses, you are stunning and Namjoon loves you, we all love you. Just shut up already and redo your makeup. you look like a hot mess. it's smudged.

Seokjin just nodded silently and said "I needed that" but as he stood up he slowly leaned towards Hosoek and laid his hands around him. "You think I'm stunning? thank you.. i feel better but I'd be more happy if you could actually prove how stunning i am..

Seokjin leaned forward and Hoseok just freezed on the spot 'seokjin will kiss me, Seokjin will kiss me, Seokjin will-'
and he did. It was a soft yet moist kiss, maybe because of the lipgloss left on his lips or because he just sloppily kissed him but Hosoek couldn't really think of anything right now, he was in shook. Seokjin kissed him but why does he feel so sad? because Seokjin will regret it, because it only happened because Seokjin felt lonely, or was it because Hoseoks heart is beating faster than ever.. his feelings aren't going away.. he's in Love, he definetly is..

but what about Namjoon?
***

Hey guys!! It's me, Anita.. it's been a while. I felt like updating you guys because I'm just really bored and idk I'm trying to get into the habit of writing again. I'm already 16 and looking back.. I'm SCREECHING. Love you guys soo much and thanks to all of you who still support me!
I see y'all ;)

AND A BIG THANKS TO @rosylix <3
she made this cute ass cover and I'm loving it, and that she actually took the time to do a cover!!! I'm so happy ;)

AND A BIG THANKS TO @rosylix <3she made this cute ass cover and I'm loving it, and that she actually took the time to do a cover!!! I'm so happy ;)

Check out her Books guys!

~Anita (I missed this)