15. "He's too hot!"

Jungkook felt like he was being watched. He tried to turn around but the Teacher cought his attention.

"Jungkook could you please take your cap off?!"

And Jungkook did so and his beautiful, coconut shaped hair flew in the wind that came out of the open window near him. It was silent as the girls saw Jungkooks flawless face. It was beyond beautiful. Jimin and Seokjin noticed how Jungkook liked to be noticed by the girls and laughed as he winked at them and bit his lips. Seokjin slapped Jungkook and all three started laughing. They were happy not like these other four in the back if the class.

"Who is this dude Namjoon?"

Yoongi asked, looking at Jungkook who now had his hand on Jimins back. He hated it. Namjoon was still focusing on Seokjin. He wants to be the person Seokjin could laugh with. He is Jealous of Jungkook being this near to his Dreamboy. Who was he to touch Seokjin anyway?

"I have no idea..but I just feel the need to kill him."

"Wow..calm your horses he seemes likable. Maybe they are just friends because we can clearly see that Jimin likes you Yoongi and Namjoon remember that Seokjin is still in a relationship with Jackson."

Hoseok said trying to calm both males who were burning in Jealousy and anger. Yoongi was about to set this whole place on fire and yell 'INFIRES' meanwhile Namjoon wasn't allowed to actually move a mussel since he broke the door to the classroom even with his high IQ. Hoseok didn't help, it made Yoongi even angrier.

"Says the horse in person! Aishh.. I want Jiminie. I hate him already."

Yoongi said with a slurp sound at the beginning of the second sentence. He tilted his head a little to the side as he did so.
Taehyung was sweating. It was too hot in this room right now. Jungkook was too hot for his liking. His lips started trembling and he played with his fingers in nervousness. Jungkook was so beautiful and it drove him crazy. He felt his insides burning and his mouth went dry. Jungkooks brown hair looked soft and fluffy, his bunny smile was so adorable and made Taehyungs heart beat ten times faster. From Jungkook wide shoulders and good trained arms to his small waist down to his thick thighs, everything seemed like heaven to Taehyung. Taehyung was thinking of dirty stuff in seconds as Jungkook turned around and winked at Taehyung as he noticed the other male staring. Taehyung could have fainted every second and those dirty images of Jungkook hovering on top of him teasing his nippels and licking his neck were too much. He didn't even knew why he thought like that, he already knew he was BI but still he never wanted someone to touch him so bad. He once watched gay porn with Hoseok and it didn't really turn him on as much as he thought it would. He always saw himself as the top but he was so thirsty for Jungkooks cock rapidly ramming inside of him hitting his prostate with every thrust so hard that he starts crying in pleasure. Jungkooks big hands holding onto Taehyungs thighs, spreading his legs apart even more. Groping his ass and teasing the tip of Taehyungs sensetive cock until he can't stop-

"Taehyung your drooling.."

Hoseok said while all the boys where now focused on Taehyung. Taehyung just wiped his mouth with his sleeve and focused back on his papers that were wet ,thanks to him. He dried them too bit those wet dreams of him won't dry.

'Cute' Jungkook thought as he actually looked back at Taehyung who was a blushing mess. He was cute and Handsome, different than over boys he had seen. Jimin is cute but not really his type. Seokjin is handsome but more of a mom to him loving him would be gross. He's his mama bird after all. As he was lost in the crowd of people this morning he saw that everyone at this school was pretty handsome but not what he personally was looking for. To be completely honest he still doesn't know what he wants but he knew from the first time his eyes met Taehyungs cute brown ones he wants to make Taehyung his. Is it weird to think that way? Probably not since other boys were crushing on him as he walked pass them in the hall. A so called Yugyeom was trying to flirt with him before he could even be found from Seokjin.