1. First Meeting

"Mom have you seen my Phone? Did I left it in the Car?" Seokjin shouted out of the Living room of their new apartment.

"Honey, I think you left it in the red box next to your bed!" His Mother shouted back from the kitchen while putting away all the cooking utensils.

"Alright, thanks Mommy."

Seokjin said while walking upstairs to his new room. As he opened the box he finally found his phone and switched it back on. As he did so he noticed his phone didn't turn on, so he assumed it needs to be charged so he started searching for his charger in all the boxes which are filled with his personal stuff. As he looked through the last box, which was his last hope, he still couldn't find his charger so he walked downstairs and headed towards his mother who was now cleaning in the Kitchen.

"Mom?"

Seokjin asked with an annoyed undertone.

"Yes darling?"

His Mother turned around leaving the sponge in the sink, facing him with an questionable look on her face.

"I can't find my charger where could it be I looked everywhere! Do you know-"

Seokjin was cut off by his Mother 

"Ohh.. your charger? I actually gave it to Jongdae's Son since he broke his own but you will definitely get it back today since he'll come over."

Seokjin's Mother married a new Man called Jongdae since his own Dad left them when he was still a Baby. Jongdae was also already in a relationship and had a Son with his previous wife who cheated on him.

His Son's name is Namjoon. Seokjin never met him because he wasn't living with Jongdae but with some friends. The only Information he has is that he was younger than him and that was all. The Boy didn't even show up to the Wedding of his father since he was sick.

"Mom.. how could you give away my stuff without my permission? That's my charger and I'm totally getting it back if he needs something he can just go and buy himself one!"

Seokjin said with and angry expression on his face since he paid a lot for the charger. It was pink one with some Baby blue diamonds on top. Seokjin always was a little different from other Boys . He loved Pink, he loved it to cook with his Mother instead of going outside playing with his friends. He was always different but that didn't bother him or his Mother. She always thought he got like this because she was the only one by his side since he didn't really had a Dad.

"I'm really sorry Jinnie darling. Next time I'll ask you."

His Mother said with an 'I'm terribly sorry' expression and opened her arms to get a hug from her Son. He hugged her back and gave her an warm smile afterwards but that cute moment didn't last long as he was about to say something the door ball rang and his Mother broke out off the hug to open the front door.

It was Jongdae with some more Boxes in his Car. He was picking up his Son's things so that they could all start living as a Family. Seokjin was totally fine with it since he always wanted a younger brother to take care off.

Jongdae left a small peck on the right cheek of Seokjin's Mother which made her Blush a little. He then took his shoes off to enter the house with big Boxes to bring them up to Namjoon's room. Seokjin stopped him to greed him nicely and as he did so he asked if he could bring Namjoon's boxes up since his room is right next to his and he was going to his room anyways.

"Of course Jin. Thank you for your help."

Jongdae said with a smile. Seokjin smiled back he really liked Jongdae, he was smart, nice, and made his Mother happy which was very important to him. He loved his Mother really much and would do anything for her sake.

As he brought the boxes up to Namjoon's room he looked around in curiosity. The room was way bigger than Seokjin's room and had already some posters in it. Jongdae already lived here but his sons sometimes came over if he had a fight with his friends. Seokjin sat onto the bad and looked up to the sealing. His eyes landed onto the door as it opend up. There stood a young Boy with a bag in his right hand who stared straight into Seokjin's eyes which gave him Shiver through his spine. He stood up right away and started lowered his head since the young male was bigger than him.

"I-I'm really sorry. I was just bringing some boxes to your room. I'm Seokjin your hyung by the way and your supposed to be Namjoon right? Nice to meet you..."

Seokjin said to break the weird atmosphere while reaching his hand out to greet Namjoon properly.

Namjoons was still looking at the boys face. It was weird. He had never seen such a 'girly' looking boy. His cheeks where kind of puffy and his lips red and plump. So delicate. His Shoulders were really wide but his waist was slim. He had pale skin and smooth skin evend though he was his hyung he looked really young and his glasses made him look really cute. He was really handsome with his blazer on Namjoons thought. But he snapped off of his thoughts as he realised that doesn't sound right. He was getting angry about himself saying such gay things it made him sick.He hates gay people. He got angry let it out at Seokjin.

Namjoon didn't move a muscle with made Seokjin face turn red put of embarrassment. Namjoons just kept on looking at Seokjin and as Seokjin was about to leave the room he held onto his wrist said with a loud tone.

"Don't come into my room without asking first!"

Seokjin was shooked, how rude from Namjoon to speak in such a tone to his hyung.

"Hey, t-then I would love to get my charger bag since you also like to take things without permission!"
Seokjin said getting louder. The anger boild inside of him.

"W-wait? That's your charger?!"

Namjoon asked shooked. Seokjin was about to answer but got interrupted by laughter. Namjoon started laughing his ass out while Seokjin just stood there without even understanding what's so funny about this?

As Namjoon came to an end he calmed himself down and said.

"I thought that was your Moms but I guess I just have a weird faggot as a brother..."

Namjoon looked at Seokjin with a disgusted look on his face. Seokjin was an the edge of breaking out to tears. No one ever said something like this to him, he was actually called 'Girl' when he was younger but ever since he kept his sexuality a 'secret'..at least he tried to.. that he had to hear this from his new Step brother broke his heart because he new he has be friends with him for the sake of his Mother. As more as he thought about what Namjoon said he couldn't hold back his tears anymore and they just started rolling out of his eyes like a river. Namjoon was kind of suprised and didn't say a thing. Seokjin got out of the room but before that he said.

"I'm sorry that you have to keep up with someone who likes the color Pink you ungrateful brat!"

And left leaving Namjoon speachless.
He didn't expect him to react this way he actually felt sorry and closed the door. He jumped onto his bed and started taking a deep breath. He was truly sorry. And to see him sad was heartbreaking. He was so cute even when crying his beautiful brown eyes where shining even brighter he felt like he got lost in them. He felt like he just wanted to hug him tightly- Namjoons cut off his thoughts and slapped himself multiple times. He was straight. What was he thinking?!

"What was that about?!"

He asked himself quitely.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading the first chapter♡
I'm quite new to this and this Idea just popped off in my head. I tried my best but hope I'll keep improving!! Sorry if I made any spelling mistakes. Love ya♡

~Anita