32. This Night Would Be Fun!

Namjoons alarm started ringing. It was 6 am and Namjoon woke up, still sleepy but he needed to get up. His plan was settled. He brushed his teeth and wore some normal clothes but packed himself some nice clothes into a bag where he also boot his written song texts in. He walked out if his room and was about to go downstairs but peeked into Seokjins room.

Seokjin looked so peaceful, his  soft hair all over the place, his legs in tight pajama pants, his body snuggled into his pillow. Namjoon wanted to start going but somehow he wanted to touch Seokjin. He slowly made his way towards Seokjin and brushed his Han across Seokjins face. His skin is smooth and white. His fingers now touched Seokjins glossy lips and Namjoon could say that he would rather eat those lips everyday than food. Namjoons hand then trailed down towards Seokjins arm and at that moment Seokjin started to hug Namjoons arm. Namjoons face got crimson red, his hand was touching Seokjins private part.

Namjoon needed to go, Yoongi must be waiting for him in front of their house, but Seokjin held him really tight. Namjoon carefully tried to shake Seokjins arm off but Seokjin pressed his arm even more against his private part.

Namjoon was still moving his hand around, hopeless, but he stopped as he heard Seokjin moan softly.

Namjoon tried to keep calm and didn't move his hand anymore but Seokjin started grinding against his hand and Namjoon could swear he was in heaven. He felt the preecum through Seokjins pants and he really tried to stop himself from moving but how hot and needy Seokjin looked drove him insane, once again.

He quickly got his hand off and pushed the pillow between Seokjins legs, moving up and down in a fast pace.

Seokjin was moaning, holding onto the pillow fir dear life. Namjoon wished he could touch Seokjin one more time but since Seokjin is asleep he won't remember who did this to him and would think he did it himself.

Namjoon tried so hard to not get a boner, this was the hardest thing to do. He tried to look everywhere except for Seokjin but his eyes casually moved to Seokjins glorious body.

Namjoon rubbed the pillow even harder than before and Seokjin choked at that moment, the pleasure was just too much. He grinded against it, his moans never stopping, and released after seconds.

Namjoon smirked, Seokjin looked so sleepy and peaceful it made his heart melt. He kissed Seokjins sweaty forehead, put a note beside him and walked out of the room.

He wore a pair of Timberlands, Jungkook told him to. Namjoon still packed some leather boots because he needed them later on.

As soon as Namjoon stepped out of the house he was greeted by Hoseok and Jungkook. Where was Yoongi? Shouldn't he pick him up?

"Namjoon what took you so long? We've been waiting for ten minutes you know we have no time!"

Jungkook shouted, he was so like his mother Seokjin. Namjoon liked it tho.

"I was just finishing some business."

Namjoon smirked to himself as Hoseok just rolled his eyes. Jungkook took Namjoons bag out of his hand and put it into the car. Namjoon was impressed, the bag was heavy as if it was filled with trophies but Jungkook still managed to carry it so easily. Namjoon is a proud dad.

As they all sat in the car Hoseok wanted to hear some music so Jungkook showed us his mixtape. He used another name and all his songs were amazing.

Justin Seagull- nothing like us

Justin Seagull- 2U

And those songs were truly amazing but Namjoon still wondered..

WHERE THE FUCK WAS HOSEOKS MIXTAPE AT?