14. New Student?

*If your horny let's do it ride it my pony~*

"What is this..?!"

Jimin asked as he woke up from his three our sleep thanks to Jungkooks alarm. They were up all night long and now really tired.
Jungkook woke up after hearing Jimin shout. He searched for his phone to shut the alarm off but it took him a while to spot it. Jimin on the other hand was trying to contain his laughter. Jungkook wasn't as innocent as he seemed...

"Where did Kookie go? I think I only know Jungcock!"

Jimin laughed evily. He was so amused at the fact that little Jungkook was indeed a horny young boy. Jungkook tried to shrug it off until both of their attention got caught from another alarm.

*my back, my neck lick my pussy and my crack~*

It was Seokjins.

Both younger males where SKOOK. Seokjin the Mama of them two is this dirty...woOow. Well now Jimin knows who Jungkook got it from.
Both boys where still looking at Seokjin as he stood up after his alarm went on for the third time. Seokjin didn't notice a thing as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. There was music in the background, it was indeed very familiar music..his alarm. Seokjins half lidded eyes sprung open and his mouth two as he started searching for his phone. It was in Jungkooks hands. His innocent bunny heard his innapropriat music. Fuckk. Seokjin tried his best to snatch the phone out of Jungkooks hands but he just kept teasing him about it and Jimin wasn't helping either.

"Awww Jin is desperate?!"

"Kookie hand me my phone."

"Never."

"Yahh Jungkook."

"NeVeR!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK OR ELSE YOU'LL GET THE BEAT OF YOUR LIFE!"

"tHe bEaT oF yOuR LifE- No hyung. I want to enjoy the music."

This continued on and on until Jimin had enough and stepped in. Jimin was lucky enough to turn his phone off before going to sleep his alarm was the same as Seokjins. I guess their ment to be friends and a good friend helps his friend out.

"Yahh Coconuthead hand him the phone!"

"Try to get the phone Jiminie..ohh poor you your too small to reach me!"

Jungkook had so much fun annoying the elders. He argued back but as he got distracted with Jimin, Seokjin luckily got a chance to get his phone back and took the phone away from Jungkook and finally stopped his alarm.

"Aishh this kid.."

Was the only thing coming from Jimin and Seokjins mouth. Jungkook was still laughing. Seokjin remembered him to be the small little boy who was afraid to get close to girls and who was so innocent that it hurts but look at him now he's out here wilding and stuff. Somebody catch him. He changed or just matured. Seokjin feels like he failed as a second mother bit that isn't  important right now they have another problem...

"Guys.. we'll be late to school!"

Seokjin screamed out of his lungs until his face turned red. He hates to be late. Jimin and Seokjin sprung out of bed and ran out of the room towards the toilet while Jungkook sat their not knowing what to do. Seokjin was kind of pissed that he said Jackson didn't need to pick him up since he'll go with his friends because this wouldn't happen. What makes Seokjin sad is that Jackson didn't even fight back.

"JUNGKOOK GET READY YOU'LL COME WITH US.
TAKE SOME OF MY BROTHERS CLOTHES!"

Seokjins didn't have to tell him twice so he walked into the floor and looked for Namjoons room. He would wear his own clothes but in Seokjins,now messy, room it's impossible to find a single thing. In the floor were only three doors in this floor so the first he came out of was Seokjins room the second where he heard Seokjin command Jimin to brush his teeth faster was clearly the bathroom so the only door left was the entrance to Namjoons room. He opend the door and the first thing that came into his mind was that it was brighter than expected. Seokjin always told Jungkook how cold-hearted Namjoon was and how he never went into Namjoons room well expect for one time and never again. Jungkook felt unwell he didn't want to go into Namjoons room either but since his clothes are dirty, thanks to Jimins melted chocolate.