5. Another Side

"We..don't know each other!"

Before anyone could ask more questions the bell rang because the break was over. How time flies thought Hoseok. As they all were on their way to their class some people cut off their way. It was Jackson and his friends Bambam, Yugyeom and Mark. Junior and JB were usually just taking care of their baby like friend Youngjae. They all were friends but somehow only those four had something against Namjoon. Nobody expect for Jackson knows why.

"Nice to see you again Rapmonster."

Said Jackson smirking evily. Seokjin just looked confused around to find the so called 'Rapmonster' while Jimin and Hoseok just looked towards Namjoon. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are not only really good friends who lived together but they also rapped as a hobby. Sometimes they would perform in bars or clubs to earn some extra money. They all have stagenames. Yoongi's is Suga since he's sweet and has pale Skin. Hoseok's is J-hope since hes your hope and Namjoon's is R-A-Pmonster not D-A-N-C-Emonster since he spits pure fire. Taehyung would like to rap too but its kind of complicated. Namjoon could only roll his eyes at that cringe action that Jackson did.

"Fuck off."

Was the only thing Namjoon said while trying to walk thru them but he stopped as he noticed Jackson walking towards his beloved Seokjin.

"Hey are you new I've never seen such a cute face?"

Jackson said in a nicer,but still scary tone. As he ran his index finger across Seokjins Jawline tracing it playfully, Namjoon ran towards Jackson to pull Seokjin towards him away from Jackson.

"Why so sensetive Namjoon?"

Jackson asks with a fake concernd look on his face. Namjoon felt all eyes on him also Seokjin looking up to him, blushing. As he felt a warm hand on his he quickly loosen up the grip and looked away with a light pink tint that coverd his face, mostly his cheeks. He unpurposely held Seokjins, girl like, hand.

Jackson just looked at them both and felt that something was off with them both.

"Why is Namjoon even blushing..does he like that guy?"

He thought and then he got a plan.

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys. Let's just leave. See ya!"

He said with a smile on his face while winking at Seokjin. He blushed since Jackson is handsome and his body seems well build but nothing compared to Namjoon.
Namjoon got suspicious..

"What is he planing? Why is he leaving us like that we would actually end up in an argument or fight!?"

He thought to himself until he looked at Seokjin who already started walking towards his class with Jimin so he looked at Hoseok who licked his lips as he checked up Seokjins fat ass. Namjoon slapped him on the back of the head and earned a scoff from Hoseok but also ended up looking at that gorgeous booty but he got interrupted from Hoseok who stopped walking a while ago.

"Why were you protecting Seokjin? And in the toilet why would you want to Apologise that's not you!.."

Namjoon realised that he didn't apologies so he said quickly

"stop asking me out that's my business and I don't know him."

And ran to catch up on Jimin and Seokjin leaving his friend behind. As he stood infront of Seokjin he quickly said

"I'm sorry.."

Seokjin was really happy at that moment he thought Namjoon wouldn't apologies but he couldn't really help it but to tease him by saying