16. Unexpected Kiss.

Break started and the three boys started walking out of the classroom just like the other students. Namjoon followed the boys with his eyes, still trying to figure out who Jungkook is and why he was THIS close to Seokjin.

"YoonGI COME BACK!"

Hoseok called Yoongi who followed those three beautys out of the room. His fists were about to start flying.

"Calm down guys! This is not the way to do it, right Namjoon and Taehyung..Tae? Joon?"

Hoseok looked around. Both Namjoon and Taehyung were gone. Was he now alone? At least he got-

"YOONGI? WHERE ARE YOU?"

He lost Yoongi too. Hoseok made his way to look for his friends. He went to the library.

Around the same time Seokjin, Jimin and Jungkook made it to the cafetiria. Everybody was looking at Jungkook.

'Isn't he adorable?'

'Omo I want to have his babies!!'

'Damn son.'

'I tHiNk iM pReGnAnT...'

"It seems like your quite popular among the girls Kookie."

Jimin said as he and Jungkook waited for Jin to arrive with the food. They are hungry.

'FUCK ME JUNGKOOK'

"And I guess also among the boys."

Jimin added in, laughing. Jungkook always ended up being awkward around girls or boys but if you know him a little longer he's Fine. Jungkook and Jimin were talking for a while but stopped as soon as Jimin spotted Seokjin with three plates. Their food is here.

"Ahh Jinnie I'm so hungry.."

Jimin was now drooling, gulping down his Salvia. Seokjin put the plates right in front of him on the table and held his chopsticks ready to start eating as Jimin tried to get what he thought his plate but what he received was a good slap with the chopsticks on his hand instead.

"What was that for?"

Jimin asked in disbelief as Seokjin just filled his mouth with noodles.

"I shaid I'll bring threeh platesh but I never shaid they are for you!"

Seokjin managed to say, his mouth still full of Noodles. Jungkook started laughing. He is used to Seokjin eating this much. Seokjin could literally eat Hoseo- a horse.

"B-But"

It was so sad to see Jimin like this thought Seokjin so he gave one of the three plates to Jimin who still wasn't satisfied.

"Can I have the one with the Jam please?"

"Eat it or go buy yourself some! Next time don't eat your lunch at the wrong time. You just ate your banana so that Yoongi could see you right?"

"N-no! I'll eat that..but what about you? Aren't you full because if your lunch?"

"I haven't ate it Jungkook ate it instead. He wanted those Kookies."

"HA JIMIN YOU GOT NO JAMS!"

Jungkook screamed, even scaring himself. Everybody was hearing that. Also those three crazy boys who started stalking them.

"I already start liking this kid."

Namjoon whispered as he hid his face under a cap. Taehyung just put on a hat and Yoongi was also among them, not caring if anyone would notice him spying on his crush Jimin.