8. Fuck This.

-Flashback-

"Namjoon oppa would you like to come to my place after school?"

"With me too oppa!"

"Omo your so handsome.."

"My hearteu.."

All the time those girls kept talking I couldn't focus on them. Seokjin kept getting my attention with those glares of him.

Is Seokjin maybe Jealous?

Never.

But maybe..

He looked really red out of anger and I could see that his hands already formed into fists. Was that my lucky day? He looks so good when he's mad. This could be my new hobby. Mostly he's crying because of me but I like how red he looks out of jealousy but at that moment his fist calmed down and his face turned back to normal well actually he got pale.

Was he alright?

Those girls noticed me not listening to them so they started pinching my shoulder or faked a cough but still my eyes sticky to Seokjin who was now closing his eyes falling back to the ground.

What?

All those girls stood there screaming 'he's dead', 'Omo I wish I was that beautiful when I die', 'I would still fuck him'. But I could care less I saw the teacher yelling at Jimin about how he let the gas open. And right after that Jimin and Hoseok tried to get Seokjinout of the class.

Hoseok?

Not with me!

I ran towards them pushed all them hoes away who were still yelling the soul out of there lungs.

Stupid.

As I reached them they struggled to hold him up. They were nervous even the sunshine Hoseok was sweating Jimin was literally shaking. They held him on his arms end legs.

Fuck this.

I pushed them away and held Seokjin bridal style in my arms. He wasn't that heavy. I thoughT he would weight more since he got much meat on his back. That Ass was no joke.

Shut up Namjoon thats not the time for that.

I ran as fast as I could followed by Jimin and Hoseok but my legs started to weaken.

Shit!

I was still running even though my legs could break any second. My arms felt heavy and I started breathing even heavier.

But where was I running. I just ran into a random hall not knowing where the nurse is. Where are Jim in and Hoseok? Have I lost them?

"Hey what happened?"

Jackson?

I turned around to see a Jackson wiping his wet hands on his shorts looking at me with a confused face and big eyes.

As if he cared..

"Shut up and help me to get him to the nurse! W-Where the Fuck is the nurse office?"

"Come this way!"

Was his only response and he started running towards a room where the door was plasterd with a big sticker saying 'Nurse'.

Was I that stupid?

I was still holding Seokjin in my arm and DAMN he's so pretty even when e fainted. His long lashes are so beautiful and his red lips..O want to kiss them so bad. I wish he was mine..

Even if we are Step brothers.

I love him.

Fuck.