35. Suprise

"I GOT GOOD NEWS!!!!"

Taehyung shouted happily as soon as Seokjin's mother let him in. It was currently 9am and Namjoon and Seokjin were still sleeping peacefully, hugging each other.

"SEOKJIIIIIN, NAMJOOOOOON!"

Taehyung ran upstairs until he entered their room without a warning. He shouldn't have done it.

Seokjin was half naked, his ass barely clothed and love marks all over his white skin.

Taehyung was shooked but not as much as Seokjin and Namjoon. They woke up and as soon as Namjoon noticed Taehyung's eyes glued on his boyfriend's body he threw a pillow right into Taehyungs face.

"TAE-MOTHERFUCKING-HYUNG I-"

"LANGUAGE KIDS!"

As Namjoon was about to flame Taehyung Seokjin's mother interrupted. Seokjin covered himself and waited for them to calm down, he was still really sleepy and thanks to their loud voices he got a headache.

"So Tae..why are you here?"

"I have something to tell you guys! Jungkook will be staying at my place!!"

Seokjin's sleepy, half lidded eyes shot up and he gained energy in seconds. He sprung out if the bed to hug Taehyung who gladly received the hug. Seokjin can see Jungkook more often...that's amazing.

Namjoon on the hand got more than jealous, since they got Boyfriends he tries to keep Seokjin even more near him, he got addicted to Seokjin's presence and needed it. His eyes were glued to Seokjin's round ass which wiggled around in the slightest movements. Namjoon never gets enough of Seokjin, he wants to ravish Seokjin so bad..they had soft sex before because he love's Seokjin too much to hurt him..but he would love to see Seokjin in a skirt, lace underwear, screaming underneath him with a vibrator on his Tip and an ass plug up his ass.

Namjoon got a boner.

He didn't notice how long he had been dreaming but Taehyung and Seokjin already stopped talking and Seokjin noticed Namjoon's boner or how horny he was..

"Namjoon, what were you thinking off that could get you so excited?!"

Seokjin mocked as he sprung next to Namjoon onto the bed.

Namjoon couldn't tell him what he liked...what if Seokjin is still traumatised or doesn't like what he desires?

"Nothing, just thinking about us having sex again..just the way I like it."

Seokjin and Namjoon did it once and it was definitely the best sex he had. He loved to be near Namjoon but he felt as if Namjoon hid something from him..Seokjin wants to make Namjoon happy so he just hummed in response and stole a grey shirt from Namjoon and his sweatpants and rushed downstairs, seeing his mother cooking.

"Eomma, do you need help? I actually wanted to go visit Jimin and Jungkook but if you need anything just tell me."

"It's fine, babe."

Seokjin kissed herforehead and was about to leave his mom stopped him to tell him something she kept a secret.

"I-"

"Yes?"

Seokjin turned back to her, full if curiosity.

"Me and Hoseok's Appa are going out again..we'll have a second date."

Seokjin was truly happy that his mom found a new man that made her happy, she needed that. Hoseok is an amazing person but Seokjin hopes that Hoseok stayes with his friends. He and Namjoon need privacy.