6. "This will be fun!"

Namjoon arrived 20 minutes late to his class and got scolded from the teacher. Now he needs to show up to detention after school in the library but he would rather walk with Seokjin home.

Seokjins and Namjoons eyes met for a few seconds as Namjoon walked past him in the class and Seokjin could swear he saw something sparkling in Namjoons eyes, it was unexplainable as if he was happy to see Seokjin. Seokjin squeeld a little but then came back to his sense as Jimin hit him with his elbow.

"Yah, it hurts Pabo!" Mumbled Seokjin still rubbing the side of his waist where he got hit.
"Jinnie are you OK? You look so red do you have a fever? Or am I just so unbelievably hot." Was the question Jimin asked with a playfull smirk.
Both started laughing until Yoongi needed to take part in their conversation.
"Jimin you wish!" Said the small boy with black hair.
"I'm hot have you seen my thighs.." Jimin said walking towards Yoongi, leaning over his desk to look seductive.
"Naah that's just fat you Manggaedok!" Answerd Yoongi leaning back on his chair slowly moving his eyes around the class to see the reactions. Everyone was amused even Seokjin. Seokjin thought it was funny to watch those love birds mocking and picking on each other. Even if he knew Jimin for some ours they really grew close and the tension between those two was so clear to notice. Everybody know's that they have a thing for each other. Jimin stood straight and walked back to his seat, waving his hand furiously in the air.
"Aissh who are you to talk anyways!" Frowned Jimin as he heard giggles in the classroom.

"Your daddy!"

It was silent. That sentence made Jimin blush just like Yoongi. It looked as if he didn't really wanted to say that. Before it could get out of hand the teacher clapped his hands and yelled to get back the pupils attention. Jimin sat at his chair not daring to look back at Yoongi who just sat quitly down getting annoyed at Hoseok and Taehyung whistling in the air making sexual movements while girls drool looking at them.

"Didn't knew you had a daddy kink." Was the first thing Jimin heard from Seokjin.
"Hyung...I-I don't!" Jimin tried to sound sincere but he couldn't hide the fact that he was actually REALLY turned on by those simple words from Yoongi.
"Aish..this kid." Was the only thing Seokjin thought to himself it was clear they are made for each other. A sleepy ,horny savage with a kinky, whiny slave combined i's the best combo.

It was break and Jimin and Seokjin went towards the tables in the overfilled cafeteria. Hoseok wanted to show Seokjin around but Namjoon said he wanted to show him something, well not even Namjoon knew what. Namjoon would never let someone like Hoseok in Seokjins presence. But he can't always be there for his brother.

Seokjin and Jimin still couldn't find a place to sit all the tables where taken but something stopped them from searching for tables and catched their attention, it was a hand waving from a table in the right corner next to the Library entrance.

"Hey Princess come sit with us!"

Shouted a loud, high voice.
It was Jackson and his friends.
Seokjin walked towards them with Jimin holding onto his arm. Jimin stood still not really moving incheshe just looked up to Seokjin who turned around not knowin why Jimin stopped.
"Chim what's wrong?" Was the only thing that made Jimin focus back to Seokjin. His eyes were on the two dabbing boys next to a quit one looking kind of sad and then Jackson next to an empty seat.
"I don't know why theirs so nice Jackson is the school bully he even bullied me one time and it was a wonder that he left Namjoon without starting a fight!" Jimin said still thinking if he should sit with them or grab Seokjin and just go somewhere else.
"D-Does Namjoon have problems with him?" Seokjin asked worried."My step brother is being bullied? Should I, as the good big brother I am, protect him?" His thoughts drove him crazy luckily Jimin snapped him out of them.
"Nahh..He isn't better you know, they always fight. Its normal. Why you asking?" Jimins curiosity hit him like a fucking truck.
"I-I was just wondering! Pabo what are you thinking..hahaha." replied Seokjin stuttering before face palming himself mentally. "Why do I need to stutter!.." Seokjin thought and looked at the ground. Jimin saw that the redness in Seokjin's face grew and that could only mean that he liked him. Jimin wanted to be sure so he thought the best way to get an answer is to tease Seokjin.
"Namjoon is famous for being a play boy. He and his friends fucked every girl in this school." Jimin said so casually which shocked Seokjin.
"R-Really? Every girl?" Was the only thing that left Seokjin mouth and Jimin just nooded, studiing the older males expression.
"He had so many girlfriend that I cant even keep up with the counting but they broke up after a week or two. He had a really long relationship in the past but that girl cheated on him which didn't really affected him but he then hated girls in general or just used them as toys. He said he didn't really felt loved in that Relationship but he cared about her feelings but she felt he didn't loved her back so she cheated on him someone and now he's one if the hottest players in this school not caring about people's feelings. He doesn't bully people without a reason."

Seokjin felt his eyes tearing up after hearing how Namjoon cared about other people's feelings more than his own but mostly Seokjin is mad to hear that Namjoon had a reason to dislike him but what could be the reason? A small sentence escaped Seokjin's lips
"I see." And with that Seokjin moved towards the table where Jackson and his friends were waiting for them.
"Let's go" said Seokjin and grabbed Jimin's hand without caring if the smaller wanted to sit with them or not.

Seokjin just wanted to have friends and since Namjoon hated him with a so called reason he wanted to give him a real reason to hate him. To be friends with his enemy wouldn't be such a bad idea maybe he could find out interesting things abut Namjoon.

As they came to the table Jackson greeted them and then signaled Seokjin to sit next to him which he did.
"So what's your name?" Jackson asked with a cute smile on his face. He wasn't bad at all.
"Seokjin, and that's Jimin." Was his short reply."cute" said Jackson and Seokjin blushed. Jackson then showed him his friends and introduced each.

"So that's Bambam but how he likes to be called is Double B or Dabdab next to him is Yugyeom his best friend just call him by his nickname it's Brownie he's a huge Chris Brown fan and the last one here is Mark a good friend of mine, he's kind of like a mother to us and always complaints but he's cool."

Mark was kind of happy that Jackson thought of him that way but felt sad that he was reminded that he will never be more to him meanwhile Jackson was trying his best to hide his smirk. His plan is working easier then expected he needed to gain Seokjin's trust so that he can get into that boys pants.
He's actually was Love with someone but it  the person never really liked him like he did and after the person broke his heart he never believed on love again or is most likely afraid to love again but there is a person he laid eyes on but he feels like there will be nothing more between both of them.

"OK" said Jimin and Seokjin in sync.

"This will be fun!"
thought mark while rolling his eyes and Jackson while smirking madly.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's get things started!
I know this chapter is kind of like a filler but the next Chapter will be better!
Excuse me for my bad englisch...
Love you guys.♡

~Anita☆