27. It Hurts.. [M]

Seokjin looked at the person who entered the room. It was Jongdae and no one else. Seokjin stood up and coverd himself out of embarrassment. Jongdae was only in a bath robe and a small bag and entered the room with a small smile.

"Seokjin what were you doing?"

Jongdae asked as he sat beside Seokjin on the bed putting the bag away. Seokjin was troubled. He couldn't just tell his step father he wanted to have sex with Namjoon, his step brother. Seokjin looked to the ground and thought about what he should say. In that time he felt Jongdae's eyes glued on his milky thighs. The hohle time Jongdae patted his back, slowly moving his hand further down. Jongdae didn't want an answer. He didn't care. But what he cared of was Seokjin himself. He loves Seokjin.

"Seokjin so I guess you did it for me? Who would you call then?"

Seokjin was pale. Hoe could Jongdae think that. As soon as Jongdae said that Seokjin argued against it.

"N-no..I was about t-to play w-with myself."

Jongdaes warm smile faded. It ended up being a small smirk. He came secretly closer, his hand slowly gliding into Seokjins shirt.

"Who were you thinking off?"

"My Boyfriend."

Seokjin lied. He and Jackson did broke up but he didn't told his parents he was too embarrassed and it could hide the relationship he wants with Namjoon.

Jongdae looked mad. He pushed Seokjin down onto his bed and Seokjin's eyes widend. He froze in place, his voice wasn't working and the only thing he was capable of was crying. Seokjin was in fear.

Jongdae took of Seokjins T-shirt and started kissing Seokjins smooth skin. Seokjin wanted to shout and cry but nothing came out. His voice was completely gone. It came out as a whisper.

Jongdae chuckled at Seokjins reaction. How he tried to cry for help was really cute in his opinion. He started to mark Seokjins skin. He took Seokjins pale skin between his lips and sucked them so hard that the marks ended up being purple. Seokjin was shedding tears throughout the hohle process. After his chest was full of Hickeys Jongdae stood up and untied his bath rope he was in. He was completely naked underneath and had some fresh Hickeys on his skin.

He must have had sex with Seokjins mother and now with him.

Seokjins voice came out. It was trembling and his hole body shaking. He tried to scream for help and as soon as his voice slowly came back Jongdae covered Seokjins mouth with the rope and attached it to his hands and the headboard of the bed. Seokjin had no more chance to escape. Seokjin then looked at Jongdaes naked body and could only think of one thing. Disgusting.

"W-h-y?"

Seokjin could say even if his mouth was covered. What wanted Jongdae from him. Jongdae once again just chuckled and answered as if it was normal.

"Why have you never seen the way I stand up for you? I love you Seokjin. I married your mother because I thought she was cute. I never had an eye on you but at the marriage I saw you in that suit and my eyes were only attached on you. Don't you think it's weird we never had a honey moon? Because I didn't want to. I have never slapped Namjoon my entire life but guess what. I did it for you. To be honest I'm only with your mother because of you. Namjoon knows what kind of person I am. He started to live on his own because I have to sides on me. The mother of Namjoon cheated on me. But guess why she did that because of revenge. I slept around with everyone available and brought home girls when Namjoon was younger. He couldn't handle it. We argued a lot but one day he gave up on me just like his mother. Namjoon seemes to forgive me and that means that we can all live happily as a family. You don't want to break your moms heart Seokjin. So keep this a secret. She's happy with me and I was always nice to you and you know that."