3. Separated

As soon as Namjoon left Seokjin's room Seokjin sat down on his bed to rethink what Namjoon just said seconds ago.

"Next time we see each other wear some Pants, or else I'll maybe end up doing something!"

Seokjin felt his Cheeks turning hot. Those words hit Seokjin like a truck. Even if Namjoon hates gays Seokjin could only think of one meaning behind this sentence.
SEX.

"I-I should really stop..he hates gays especially me why would he mean it that way..I-Im just weird. He's my Step Brother. Come to your sense."

Seokjin thought while slapping his Face. To think his Step brother would want sex that's just weird. That's incest. But Seokjin needed to admit that Namjoon was totally his type. His wonderful smile that works in perfect harmony with his huge dimples. His height and that deep voice which would be the death of Seokjin. His Honey toned Skin which felt so soft he want to touch it again, feel it against his skin he wants him-..

"What am I thinking again!?..we're Step Brothers..I guess I just need to rest. I'm not in my right mind."

With that being said he covers himself with his Pink blanket and put his charger into on of the boxes that happens to be right next to his bed. He felt asleep.

The next Morning arrived quicker then expected for Namjoon. He was still sleepy he couldn't really sleep well since he just dreamt about fucking his older Brother. He was disgusting..well actually he was really turned on, so much that he needed to jerk off multiple times in his Bathroom. He felt unsure about what he did he really wanted to hate himself for those abnormal thoughts but it felt just too right, like it was the right thing to do.

He got up and went down stairs just to be greeted from his 'new' mother with delicious breakfast. But he couldn't focus on her he was to hypnotised from the view he enjoyed way to much for his own liking. Seokjin stood in the Kitchen to help his Mother with preparing the breakfast. He was standing at the stove to cook some Bacon. He was wearing an oversized plain white shirt with WAY TO TIGHT booty shorts that fit his fuckable ass just perfect. And on top of that he wore a pink apron just like his Mother but DAMN that apron just awaked a new fetish in Namjoon. Namjoon noticed himself drooling and quickly moved his eyes back to his Step Mother who just looked at him not noticing why he started to breathe heavily or why sweat started forming on his forehead.

"Namjoon go wash your hands and start eating breakfast I'll quickly go wake up Jongdae."

She said before walking out of the Kitchen leaving him and Seokjin alone.

Namjoon came back from the bathroom and said with an empty stomach to himself.

"..Ready to eat Seokj- BREAKFAST I meant Breakfast".

He facepalmt Hi self and with that Seokjin noticed the weird behaviour of his Brother and asked

"Namjoon is everything alright?"

"Huh?"

Was Namjoons only response.

"I know you don't like me if you feel uncomfortable around me I can leave and let you eat in peace."

Seokjin said with a sad smile on his face. He really wanted to have a 'perfect' family but since his own brother finds him disgusting-

"It's Alright just sit and don't talk to me."

Namjoon said with no facial expression. He don't want to come closer to Seokjin since he tries to figure out what his body and mind are playing with him right now. But what he didn't knew was that this simple sentence just brought hope to Seokjin. Seokjin smiled widely showing his perfect pair of teeth. He was so happy he thought that maybe Namjoon didn't really hate him so much, he thought he and Namjoon could get closer to maybe become good Brothers. He finished cooking the Bacon and sat right next to Namjoon who just looked weird at Seokjin.