28. Rejected?

The birds were singing and the sun was shining through the window into Seokjins room. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around, confused. HE remembered what had happened to him yesterday but it seems like it was just a bad dream. Seokjin sighed in relief and wiped the sweat away that started to drip as he thought about everything that had happend in his nightmare. He tried to sit up but..

FUCK.

It wasn't a dream. Seokjin felt a sharp pain in his bottom and back. He looked down to notice he had nothing on but a shirt. The pink shirt he wore that night. It was completely ruined and sticky. Seokjin wanted to puke. He really thought that it all was just a bad dream but it wasn't. He lost his virginity.

Seokjin felt sick, disgusted, dirty, used and ashamed. Why can't his life be normal or at least on his side. His life sucks. He couldn't move properly but sprung out of bed as he was about to puke. Everything that happend came back. The way Jongdae fucked him. It was painful. The way Jongdae lied to him and his Family. It was just nasty.
Seokjin fell to the ground and couldn't walk to the bathroom so he puked into the bag Jondgae left. It was empty. Seokjin could bet Jongdae had used everything on him.

Seokjin looked down at his arms which started to hurt. They were bruised. He looked threw the hohles in his ripped T-shirt to find purple bruises all over his body, hickeys that covered his entire chest, his nipped that were actually wounded and dried blood on the inside of his legs. His hohle body was shaking. He just wanted to dissappear. He thought everything would go right in his life at one point but he should be smarter than this. He is fucking stupid. He is in love with his step brother and was about to get raped by his ex boyfriend and got actually raped by his moms husband. Seokjin only brings trouble.

Seokjin didn't even had the power to wash himself. He was disgusting in anyway so why care about it. He took off that piece of fabric that hung around him loosely and wore some sweatpants and a grey hoodie that was very big. He tried to get treatment attention off of him. He wanted to be like air to the others, especially Namjoon and his mother. They will hate her. Namjoon would definitely be disgusted by him and his mom would be more than disappointed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY FATHER RAPED YOU?"

Namjoon yelled as his grip tightend around Seokjins wrist. Seokjin was a crying mess by now. Namjoon can't do this to him.

"YOU FLIFTY SLUT. CAN'T YOU PROTECT YOURSELF? ALL YOU DO IS FUCK AROUND. YOU ARE SICK TO THINK THAT I'LL FORGIVE YOU AFTER YOU SLEPT WITH MY FUCKING FATHER. TO ACTUALLY THINK I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU. I WANT TO DIE. THAT'S NASTY. YOU ARE NASTY."

Namjoon threw Seokjin to the ground not even turning around. Seokjin was crying even more, pleading his one and only to stay with him.

"N-Nam-joon.. I-I love you..you can't l-leave me. Please."

"FUCK OFF YOU WHORE. I'VE HAD MY FAIR SHARE IF HOES. I DON'T NEED YOU SEOKJIN. GO FUCK AROUND WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND JACKSON...oh I forgot EVEN HE DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU. NOBODY DOES!"

The anger and pain in Namjoons eyes was unbearable in Seokjins opinion. He's fault for all this mess. He wanted to call Namjoon but he just left him.

Jungkook walked passed Namjoon near Seokjin, not able to look at him. Taehyung was by his side, angry.

"I'm sick and tired of this bullshit Seokjin. Why can't you be normal jut like other people. I should've stopped you with Namjoon but I didn't because I cared about you but you seem to not care about Namjoon. Playing with his and our feelings like that is just wrong. Please don't call me or text me anymore. I'm done with your childish behaviour."