13. "Was he good tho?"

"W-what?"

Said Taehyung and Hoseok in simultaneously. They were taken back. How could the school player like a boy?His step brother..His step brother is taken and Namjoon is gay he was straight as a ruler. Yoongi was just thinking about something, at least he seemed like this.

"Wow..that was unexpected Namjoon."

Taehyung mumbled still not looking away from Namjoon. Hoseok let out a breathy 'yeah' and they still didn't move or blink but after a while Yoongi just stardet clapping out of nowhere. He had a slight smile on his face which nobody understood why.

"I knew it."

A small laugh escaped Yoongis lips as he pushed Namjoon down onto the couch to sit beside him. Yoongis kind of excidet. He seemed alive for the first time.

"So when were you planning on telling I was already getting restless."

Yoongi said jokingly and earned disbelieving stares from the boys especially Namjoon. Namjoon chocked on his saliva trying to proceed what Yoongi just said. How could he know? Was Namjoon that obvious?

"Chill Namjoon.. I know what your thinking and YES YOU WERE FUCKING OBVIOUS! Always staring at him like that I thought you wanted to eat his ass in one bite. You never acted like this towards all the girls you've dated in the past.."

Hoseoks and Taehyungs faces were now smiling evily. They started teasing Namjoon.

"Soo you're Gay?.."

Hoseok said as he scooped closer to Namjoon after he sat down next to him and Taehyung did the same exact thing.

"Ohh..now I understand why you were mad as Hoseok tried to show him around?! Our Namjoon has feelings."

Taehyung and Hoseok had so much fun getting on Namjoons nerves. Namjoon didn't mind at all he was shooked at his friends reactions.

"You all don't hate me for being gay?"

Namjoon was getting happier every second. His friends are truly amazing human beings even if he's unsure if Taehyung is even a human.
All of them just nodded and had a reassuring smile on their faces. Even if Namjoon was a girl magnet his friends were gay, well not sure about Taehyung. Yoongi won't admit it and Hoseok just fucks everything but he's a sweet heart.

"You must have fallen really bad huh? Getting gay out if the blue?"

Yoongi asked getting serious. Namjoon let out a quick laugh.

"You don't know..I really love Seokjin."

All of them got relaxed and it was jut getting louder. Yoongi was proud of Namjoon to actually fall for someone and talk to it with his friends, he always tries to keep his "playboy" image but this need to change since hoseok is enough. Those other two were just asking around many questions like 'do you want to kiss him' or 'are you top?' and Namjoon was really amused that his friends are excited too but one question shattered hus excitement in under a second.

"When's your wedding?!"

Taehyung asked giggling cutely.
But he stopped laughing as Namjoon stared at the cealing, slowly breathing in and out.

"Never.."

Namjoon said and both boys knew exactly what he ment. They now remembered that the boy he deeply fell in love with is his stepbrother who's already taken.

"Guys there's a problem.. I like Seokjin but he's my Step brother..and he and Jackson are in a relationship. Even if not we couldn't be together."

Hoseok and Taehyung hugged Namjoon really tight which he not expected at all. They both were about to cry. Their Namjoon was about to get his heart broken from his first love. Yoongi wasn't having that. He wants Namjoon to be happy.