30. Revenge

"What?"

Namjoon asked after looking at Seokjins abused skin. Jungkook was in shook not able to even blink.

"Namjoon I'm so sorry to tell you this but your Dad..he raped Seokjin."

"WHAT?"

Namjoon yelled. He couldn't belive what he just heard. His dad? This wasn't true. This couldn't be.

"Namjoon, he told him he loved him and took his virginity. It all happened yesterday. Seokjin was in too much shook to actually help himself.  He tried to defend himself but sadly nothing helped. The disgusting thing is that he slept with his mom before he slept with Seokjin. Seokjin even fainted but Jongdae didn't stop."

"T-THE FUCK!"

Seokjins eyes shifted to his feet as he heard Namjoon curse. He didn't want to know what would happen next. Will Namjoon hate him? Will Namjoon feel disgusted?

"THAT B-BASTARD! I KNEW HE DIDN'T CHANGE..I- FUCK.."

Namjoon walked in circles, pulling his own hair. He wanted to kill his dad. That is the dirtiest thing his dad has ever done.

Namjoon took the key right next to him and wanted to rush out and kill Jongdae. He wanted to see that man dead but Jungkook stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

No answer.

Namjoon wanted to see that man hurt. He couldn't even Form a sentence. His heart clenched in his chest. He walked away from them and was about to step out but Jungkook dragged him back in.

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE-"

"FORGET HIM AND TAKE CARE OF SEOKJIN FIRST!"

Jungkook tried to scream back with his trembling voice. Seokjin stood there. His arms over his beating heart. His heart was ripped apart. He thought Namjoon would leave him.

As Namjoon noticed Seokjin his hohle body relaxed and his hate was replaced with sadness. His arm gripped Seokjins nape and he grabbed Seokjin by his waist to glue their body's together.

Instead of his Hand his soft lips were smashed on Seokjins plump ones.

He kissed him passionately.

Seokjin didn't expect that, he didn't want to be touched. Namjoons lips moved slowly on top of Seokjins but he didn't respond even if he tried to it felt as if Jongdae was touching him. His skin burned as Namjoon detached his lips. The disgusting feeling over took Seokjin and he pushed Namjoon slightly back, leaving Namjoon in shook once again.

That feeling of rejection was so strong. Namjoon couldn't bare it not to touch Seokjin. He totally forgot about his dad. He wanted Seokjin to feel loved only by him. His body was trembling and he needed Seokjin. Seokjin wasn't alone.

Namjoon wanted to hug Seokjin again but Seokjin stepped back, holding his arms in front of him. He was scared to be touched again. He is dirty. He can't be touched ever again.

"N-Namj-joon..I-I'm disg-gusting...p-please d-don't touch m-me!"

"NO!"

Namjoon pulled Seokjin by his hands which he used as protection against Namjoon. He hugged hin so hard and Seokjin then actually felt how broken Namjoon was.

Tears dropped on his head.

Namjoon was crying.

He was crying bad because of Seokjin.

"Please Seokjin. I need you. I can't stand you being afraid of me. You need me too and I see it. You aren't and will never be disgusting. You are the only thing I need and I don't care what happened. I'll make you forget everything and just fill your mind with me. I'll treat you right. Please don't walk away."