36. Hoseok Was Lying.

"Get this one Jimin..it makes your ass look bigger!"

Taehyung shouted from a corner of the store as he was looking for some cute underwear for himself. Jimin was looking too but Seokjin was just awkwardly standing in the entrance of the shop, not knowing what to do or what to get.

"Guys I think I want to go home, there's nothing I want to have."

Seokjin looked helplessly at Jimin and Taehyung who looked at him in disbelief. They then ran towards Seokjin and dragged him through the store and started looking for some cute, pink, lace underwear.

"This is it!"

Jimin said happily as he looked at Seokjin.
They ripped his clothes off and pushed him into a cabinet and 'helped' him to try those panties on.

Seokjin didn't want to admit it but he liked those panties. He felt kinda sexy but kinda strange at the same time.

"We need to go guys!"

Taehyung and Jimin took Seokjin's panties off and couldn't help staring at his small dick.

"Wow..that's a small dick you have.."

Jimin said in disbelief but Taehyung saw how uncomfortable and insecure that made Seokjin feel. He needed to help.

"Your dick is smaller Jimin so shut up and pay for those panties!"

Jimin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes and nodded quickly to pay for them.

Seokjin mouthed a small 'thank you' and Taehyung could help but smile.

As they left the store Seokjin felt as if he was being watched. It was weird because of course someone would look at him. He's a true beauty but it was different this time. It made him uncomfortable and he didn't know who it was..

"Guys let's go home please.."

So they did go home and Seokjin talked to his mother. The party was about to start today but today Hoseok and his dad would come to stay too.

"Hey Darling, open the door please!"

Seokjin's mother went to open up the door.
Hoseok's dad was standing there, hands filled with different sized boxes and Hoseok next to him.

They came in and put their boxes down and Seokjin walked back into his room with a big smile. Since Hosoek would need a room, Namjoon and Seokjin would share Seokjin's room.

Seokjin started to clean his room and pit away the new bought lingerie and walked into Namjoon's to get some of his stuff and rushed back into his room. Suddenly a small laughter was heard from outside Seokjins Room and he looked who it was. It wasn't Namjoon or his Mom it was Hosoek.

"So now we'll be Step brothers or do you like to be called sister, hyung?"

Hosoek playfully mocked and Seokjin just laughed it off.

"Instead of just watching me how about actually helping me?"

Hosoek nodded and started to organise Namjoons stuff. As they started to put Namjoons clothes into several cupboards Hosoek started laughing and held something really embarrassing in his hands which made Seokjin turn into a Tomato.

"What do ee have here?.."

"G-Give it back, Hobi!"

"Why would a cute little boy like you have something so interesting..I would really want to see you wear this right now Jin."

Hosoek came closer and swung those panties around and Seokjin couldn't help but push Hosoek away with tears in his eyes.

"That's really embarrassing Hosoek...please stop.."

Hosoek then gave in and tossed the panties back to Seokjin who cached them and hid them behind his back.

They had finished the room and Seokjin showed Hosoek his own room. It was sperrt big, bigger than Seokjins but Seokjin didn't mind.

"So, I need to help my mom cook, if you need anything just ask me or Namjoon."

As soon as Seokjin left Hoseok laid down in his bed and took a deep breath. He knows it's wrong, after all that happen he shouldn't think that way.

He feels like Namjoon doesn't deserve him.

He feels like he can make him happy, truly happy.

-Flashback-

"What about me?" Hoseok asked and faked a pout.

But honestly Seokjin didn't knew himself he kind of felt like Hoseok is a nice guy buy really touchy and stuff.

"Horse face you just want to get in his pants!" Jimin said and Hoseok awnserd quickly back.

"First of all stop calling me that you little bean and second it was first my intention to bang the living shit out of his perky ass but after all he's a nice guy and I kind of lost interest he's to pure to get laid by someone like me but if your up to-"
"enough." Said Jimin and Seokjin at the same time.

-Flashback over-

Hoseok isn't a good liar, never was, but this one time..only this one time he lied.

Hoseok was lying.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Soo uhm I'M BACK a quick and short update because I'm a Hoe who let's his readers wait.. BTS OUTCAST IS THE SHIT

Some edits I did:

I'm so fancy

I'm so fancy.

~Anita♡
(I missed you guys)