2. The Feelings

Seokjin ran downstairs towards the kitchen to find his Mother making out with his Step Dad. He wasn't disgusted or anything it just broke his heart to know that his Mom is happy with this Man and that he needs to be happy with his Step Brother but how when his Step Brother is a fuckig dickhead?!

His Mother stopped kissing and swung herself around to face Seokjin as she noticed him staring at them with teary eyes. She was embarrassed that her Son witnessed them 'kissing' but she could care less since Seokjin was crying. She hugged him tight and asked.

"Jinnie? What's wrong?"

Seokjin didn't answer. He was unsure what to say it would make his mom sad to know that her 'Sons' can't get along but to not say anything would be wrong. So he held her closer to his chest and hugged her even stronger just to wisper.

"Mom..I don't think me and Namjoon could be Brother's.."

His Mother looked up to Seokjin who was now sobbing and looked towards Jongdae who was still standing there, confused.

"Seokjin what do you mean? Did something happend?"

His Mother said while backing off of Seokjin just to hold his arms since she nows he won't speak that easily. Seokjin kept quite and looked to the ground avoiding eyecontact. He shouldn't say anything he thought.

"Seokjin? Answer me now!"

His Mother said and clearly got louder. She shook him back and forth to get a reply but then Jongdae held them apart he than held Seokjin's Mother to his side just to calm her down since she was so angry at Seokjin for keeping his mouth shut.

"Seokjin, it would be better to say something only that way we can clear things up. Don't you think so?"

Jongdae said after putting his hand onto Seokjin's wide shoulder.
Seokjin then took a deep breath and looked at his Mother who was desperately waiting for an answer.

"A-Alright...So I was in Namjoon room to bring some Stuff in it but than he saw me and I was just being nice and even apologising for being in his room then we started arguing and..."

Seokjin stopped just to let a tear roll down his red cheek. His Mother hugged him again and pattet his back.
Seokjin was struggling what to say. He was really 'girly' he never fell in love or did 'dirty' things. He's actually a pure Virgin. He knows what gender he's sexually atracted to. He was surely gay. But still no one could call him a faggot.

"H-He called me a faggot."

Seokjin's Step Father got angry. He actually told Namjoon that his new Step Brother brother could be gay and he just nodded but to be so shameless to say such things to his older Stepbrother. He started calling Namjoon to come to the kitchen.
Meanwhile Seokjin's Mother looked worried towards her son. He actually got mocked for being different but she new that one day Seokjin would meet people who think totally different about it and this broke her heart. She and Jin always talked about this but in private only his close family knows. but know that his own 'Brother' judges him is just too much.
Namjoon came down stairs just to see his father stepping towards him to slap him.
Everybody was shook even his Father but he kept his strictness and said.

"How dare you Namjoon, I didn't raise you to think this way! How could you be so mean?"

Namjoon just started laughing to everybody's suprise and then just slowly shook his head and answerd.

"You're still asking how? He's fuckig gay!"

That's all he said and then his father slapped him multiple times. He didn't stopped so his wife ran towards him to stop him as he eventually stopped Namjoon fell onto the floor with blood dripping down his nose and Seokjin ran towards his Step Brother and took out of his pants a tissue to stop the blood and as soon as he held the tissue under his nose Namjoon slapped his hands away and ran into his room. All eyes were on Namjoon. Seokjin stood up slowly and said before leaving into his room.