17. "I Love You." [M]

Since I got 1k I wrote SMUT and It's my first attempt so I hope you guys like it. Thanks for supporting me 3000 w.
(TaeKook)

"Ok Jimin I know already.."

Seokjin got annoyed. Jimin kept talking about how Yoongi asked him out.

"But you don't get it Jin! I was just standing there with you and he asked me if I was looking for my Jams and as I was about to curse at him but he then asked me out!"

-Flashback-

"Jin is totally fine Jackson."

Mark said annoyed and jealous. Namjoon then started talking too.

"And for your information the crying boy you thought was Seokjin was in fact Taehyung. So now you can leave."

Everybody did their thing only Yoongi and Jimin were kind of left out. Yoongi saw how Jimin tried to follow the conversation between Namjoon and Jackson. Yoongi concentrated on Jimins cute and small face. He has so full and Pink lips they look so soft Yoongi noticed. His eyes then trailt down onto Jimins clothes. He always looks good but today he looked really hot. He wore a striped long sleeved shirt with a turtle neck. The color red really looks good on him Yoongi thought. His thighs are as fat as his ass and Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about how good it would be to feel Jimins naked butt rubbing his crotch. He would pound into him so hard that-

"You like him huh?"

Taemin stood now behind Yoongi who looked angry since Taemin took him out of his fantasys. Yoongi totally forgot he was starting at Jimin the whole time, mouth wide open.

"No."

Yoongi said not even looking away from Jimin. He was obviously interested in Jimin but not only by his looks. Jimin is the only one to actually try Min Yoongi. Namjoon has respect towards him just like him. Taehyung and Hoseok know they'll never get respected by Yoongi. They are literally kids. Jimin is a sweet fluff ball who turns into a sexy Christian Chim Chim in seconds. He is kind and open to everyone and Yoongi is the total opposite. And he loves it. He knows Jimin since second grade but noticed him this year. He never loved someone and he thought he only liked to tease Jimin because he disliked him but it was actually to get his attention. He loves with Jimin but would never confess his feelings for Jimin to his cousin Taemin.

"Ohh really? Well.. He likes you."

That sentence, that came out of Taemins mouth as if it was nothing, made Yoongi breathless. He was about to faint any second even though his friends always told him Jimin had a crush on him but he thought that they just said it because they're friends and that his friends just tried to encurage him to go and talk to him but that his own cousin says so..

"Is that true-"

"Yes..and it's sad because he liked you for a long time now. He always talkes about you..and I thought you kind of liked him back."

Taemin said while playing with his fingers. He really thought that Yoongi liked him. He felt stupid to expose his cousin but before he could ask Yoongi to maybe keep it a secret he was already next to Jimin. Yoongi took all his strength together to attempt a normal conversation. He started off teasing Jimin.

"Are you looking for your Jams?"

He proudly gave himself a high five. He talked 'normally' to Jimin. Jimin reacted the same as always. His eyes widend as he saw Yoongi standing in front off him but his face turned red out of anger. Even in this situation he's trying to make fun of Jimin. Jimin wanted to curse back but Yoongi couldn't bear it anymore. He loved to see Jimins reaction even if he's angry and his face turnes red out of anger, if he's embarrassed and hides his face in his tiny hands or when he's happy and his eyes close completely and he showes off his beautiful smile. He wants Jimin to be his.