33. Now You're Mine. [M]

The Nights started off really good. Amazing music was played, it was really fun but the atmosphere changed as Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook started to dance slowly and sexy on stage. Seokjin looked at his 'son' and should be embarrassed but Jungkook nailed it. As a proud Mama Seokjin couldn't hide his smile and started cheering.

"THAT'S MY SON! YOU'RE DOING AMAZING SWEETIE!"

He filmed him and was truly amazed by how good they all were. Taehyung came closer to Seokjin after the boys finished the performance.

"Could you maybe send me the video later?"

Seokjin looked at Taehyung with a confused look, his cheeks were red and he was sweating.

Was he maybe turned on?

Seokjin slapped Taehyungs shoulder lightly as he understood why he wanted that Video.

"Sure."

Taehyung just flashed Seokjin a toothy smile and right after that Agust D started rapping.

Seokjin and Taehyung were dancing together and it was truly fun.

"A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD IM D BOI BECAUSE IM FROM THE D!"

Everyone sang along and as soon as Yoongi was finished Jimin walked on stage to Jump on him and kiss him sloppy. They got lost backstage.

Namjoon and Jungkook went to the stage and sang the song fools.

Namjoon can sing?

Seokjin was so proud of them try looked like father and son. So cute

I'm tired of this place I hope people change.

I need time to replace what I gave away.

And my hopes they are high I must keep them small.

Though I try to resist I still want it all.

I see swimming pools

and living rooms

and aeroplanes

I see a little house on a hill

and children's names

I see quiet nights poured over ice

and tanqueray

But everything is shattering and it's my mistake.

Only fools fall for you

Only fools

Seokjin couldn't help but cry. Jungkook and Namjoon were singing so beautifully it melted his heart. Taehyung was also crying.

After the song was finished Seokjin looked upstage to see Namjoon standing there,alone ,with a letter.

What was he doing?

"Hi..uhm I'm very nervous sorry..haha."

There was an awkward silence and Namjoon got shy all of the sudden. He looked at Seokjin with a small smile and Seokjin encouraged him bit smiling sweetly at him and giving him two thumbs up.

Namjoon straightened his position, cleared his throat and started to talk again.

"This is a letter I wrote. I wasn't gay always but one particular person stole my heart immediately. I never thought I'll be able to claim that person as mine but I feel like I can now."