21. Diffecult To Love?

"JACKSON GET OFF OF HIM!"

Mark yelled as he rushed towards Seokjin to get his hands out of the wires. Seokjin was crying in his arms.

"S-Seokjin are you alright?"

Mark asked scared. Seokjin was crying so bad he couldn't even speak and the only thing Jackson did was look to the ground.

"WHY WOULD YOU BRING IT THIS FAR JACKSON?"

Jackson looked up with pleading eyes..he needed to say it.

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T LOVE ME!"

Mark was quiet for a second. Jackson loves him? What is going on?

"I FUCKING FELL FOR YOU! YOU'RE ALWAYS NAGGING AT ME AND MAD WITH ME AS IF YOU HATE ME AND BACK THEN I TRIED TO GET YOU JEALOUS TOO WITH THAT BITCH BUT YOU DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE EITHER."

Mark started crying. How much he wanted to just slap Jackson across the face for his stupidness. Mark felt disgusted.

"IS THAT THE WAY TO GET MY ATTENTION? JACKSON YOU ARE CRAZY!-"

Seokjin got even more scared as they were shouting..just like a little kid.

"Jackson you don't understand what you were about to do seconds ago huh? Seokjin did nothing but liked you and you want to use him to hurt him, Namjoon and me?"

Jacksons eyes widened a bit. He would hurt Mark? Could it be that-

"Jackson I love you-"

Jackson fainted. It was too much..he knew Mark would never love him back or forgive him after all he did. He's so stupid.

Mark held Seokjin even tighter, who was just sobbing. It was silent and Seokjin removed his face of Marks chest. His T-shirt was wet.

"Seokjin I need to take care of Jackson. Should I maybe call Namjoon or-"

"P-please d-don't...he-he..he'll say he was right and I was the stupid one..I should just trust my b-brother and not a r-random guy..I-I love him b-but I couldn't let this h-happen.."

Mark felt bad..not just for what happened minutes ago also for just everything..Seokjin loves Namjoon but can't love him because they're brothers..but-

"Why is that so diffecult to just love him?"

Mark asked as his hands stroked Seokjin hair out of his face. Seokjin sighed.

"Back then my Mom and Dad lived happily together and my Mom really loved him. One day she got pregnant out of the blue and my Mom of course was really excited she always wanted a baby but my dad..he never wanted to. They argued day and night..he wanted her to get an abortion but she said she wanted to keep me so he left. He left thanks to me. Even when I got older my mom never had time for dating another man because as a single mother to live with a boy who gets bullied isn't an easy task. She always tried to make me at least happy, she cares more about me than about her. As I got older everything went fine, my mom had less work to do and I helped out a lot in the Kitchen or in general. My mom tried to start dating men but the problem was me. Even though I never admitted that I was gay to other people they kind of guessed that I was, our neighbours were talking about it even my moms Coworker would joke about it. All the men dumbed her because she had a gay son..until she met Jongdae. He is the father of Namjoon and I needed to fall for him. Even if I would love to be together with him I can't."

Seokjin spoke up and Mark was deep in thoughts. It was that hard to find a perfect awnser. He just said something everybody would say on this situation.

"Why don't you tell your mom how you feel?"

"Mark..she put up with a lot but when I tell her I fell for my brother..the only thing I would bring her are problems."