4. "Do you know each other?"

Hoseok, one of Namjoon's Classmates and best friends he was living with came inside the class with a huge smile that was kind of creepy. He sat beside Yoongi and said "good news guys!" to get his friends attention and as everyone of his friends looked at him he said quickly.

"I just met a fucking masterpiece in the hall seconds ago. He's so hot and sexy and lookes so pure..I would love to take the innocents of that boy!"

Everybody looked confused. Well actually just Namjoon, Yoongi was half asleep while Taehyung just winked at the squeeling girls in the front row. Namjoon didn't really care at that moment since Hoseok fucks everybody and everything. He bet it was just a new boy who transferred to this school. And he was totally right but it wasn't just somebody.

Seokjin still hasn't found his class and was still searching until a young small boy with orange hair approached him.

"Do you need any help you look lost?"

says the really cute boy with an curious look plasterd on his face. Seokjin just stared at him, unsure. Eventually he spoke up but you could hear the shakiness in his voice.

"uhm..Do you know where the class of Mr.Cheng is? O-Only if you don't mind I don't want to be a bother."

The orange haird male could only chuckle at that boys shyness and aparently the boy was in the same class as him maybe they could become good friends. The small boy answerd quickly to calm that nervous 'handsomeness' down.

"I wouldn't mind just follow me. So my name is Jimin and I'm in Mr. Choi's class. How about you tell me your name?"

Seokjin just smiled at Jimin and told him his name while Jimin showed him the way to there class. They talked on the way about their Hobbys, favourite food, Talents, fears, and they are actually quite simular but then again are totally different. Jimin seems cute but has a dirty sense of humor and really liked to dance and sing while Seokjin is actually quite loud and bitchy but is shy around strangers. He likes the color pink and loves to cook. He's not that good at dancing but likes to sing just like Jimin. They get along really well and as they were about to enter the class Jimin asked him with confidence.

"hey Seokjin wanna be friends? I know your older and we just met right know but you seem like a perfect match for me."

That brought a wide smile on Seokjin's face and he answered right away .

"Sure, Call me Jin!"

Jimin happily jumped up in suprise and down which made Seokjin laugh. He looked so cute and Seokjin just couldn't help it. Jimin stopped and said while opening the door.

"Call me Chim Chim."

Seokjin was still smiling but that smile slowly faded away as he saw a familiar face in the back row of the class. It was no one else than Namjoon, the dickhead in person. Why does fate bring them together again. He was surrounded by many girls who giggled loudly and looked like thots with those mini skirts that barely covered anything, the amount of make up that you could compare to that of a clown and then those shirts which revealed almost their entire breast. Well if you could call those 'breast' they aren't bigger than apples Seokjin thought disgusted.

Hoseok pointed at Seokjin and his friends looked at the broad shoulders of that boy. Everyone was fascinated about how pretty this boy looked,  those lucius plump lips, those puffy pink cheeks, those big brown eyes, THAT BOOTAY. Well everybody thought he was a 11/10 exept for Yoongi who secretly has his eyes on Jibooty while Taehyung still hasn't found his Mr.right he admitted that Seokjin was cute but not totally his style

The Teacher wasn't there yet and in under a second all the girls gathered around Seokjin to check on the handsome male. Some girls started pocking his sides and asked him if he had a girlfriend or if he was looking for one. Their Voices were high and really annoying but before Seokjin could do anything against them Jimin stood in front of him and shoosht the girls away. Seokjin thanked Jimin who grabbed his hand and leaded him towards a chair near the window. That were the only seats that were free. All this time Seokjin felt someone starting holes into his back. It was no one other than Namjoon his step brother. Seokjin was getting nervous because he heard Namjoon and some other dudes mumbling until he heard the words 'this boy is really cute' which made him blush. He tried to get a glance at those boys and noticed that not only Namjoon was starting at him also those other handsome boys. He quickly turned away as his eyes met Namjoons and with that he heard laughter coming out of their direction. That made Seokjin uncomfortable he thought they were making fun of him. Jimin noticed that Seokjin felt awkward so he shouted towards the boys.