Back to the current time.

  I know that you all want to find out on how much Mahiru had progressed over this one month,right? Well,let's go to his perspective now.

  With Mahiru.

  Mahiru's name of 'Shiro',had managed to rise again. His name was now more well-known among subclasses, as he was in the top 60s in the category of the 'Most Feared in Tokyo's C3.'

  Tsurugi was in the Top 5s,of course,or maybe he was even number 1. Mahiru somehow hated that fact sometimes.

Mahiru had decided to show his identities to some people.

Those lucky people,were Shuhei, Izuna, Junichiro and Yumikage.They all were surprised when it was him.

  Shuhei had asked on why he was turning on the Servamps when Mahiru had defended them before,and Mahiru told him what happened.

Shuhei now had another reason to hate the Servamps and Vampires.

Mahiru had told everyone to keep it a secret,and they agreed.After all,Mahiru did have a reason to keep it a secret:

  The rest of the Servamps,and Eves,were searching for him.

  Including Mikuni.

  Mahiru had warned them that Mikuni was the most sharpest,and cunning of all the Eves.

  So,they should never mention anything about his identity or the topic of 'Shiro,The rising C3 member' infront of him.

  They asked him why,and Mahiru had told them that he had observed Mikuni's personality.

  Mikuni was cunning,while he acted oblivious and stupid. The slightest falter,stutter and hesitation,will definitely rise his suspicions that they knew something.

  They thought about it for awhile.That Was true.

  Heck,even Tsurugi agreed with Mahiru.

  So they all promised to try not to raise Mikuni's suspicions at all.So this is a list on who knows Mahiru's alias:

Tsurugi.

Touma.

Shuhei.

Izuna.

Junichiro.

Yumikage.

Sakuya.

Tsubaki doesn't know Mahiru's alias,as Mahiru hasn't told them..

...Yet.

But today,he'll tell them.

With the help of Sakuya,of course!

  Mahiru slipped his C3 robe and his Kitsune Mask on. He had requested of Izuna to make a Voice-Changer or something like that,to be placed inside his mask.

  When Izuna asked why,he said that he didn't want people running to him,claiming a voice match.

  He also didn't want to risk seeing the Servamps and the others,and letting them hear his true voice.

  Izuna agreed,and placed the Voice-Changer inside of his mask. She said that she had setted the voice to a more..

  Playful type.

  Something like Hyde's voice, just a bit higher and different.When Mahiru asked why,she just shrugged her shoulders,and said that Mahiru fitted the part.

  Mahiru pulled up his hood,and stood beside Sakuya.

"You ready to meet Tsubaki and tell him the..Good news?" Sakuya questioned.

  Mahiru chuckled at Sakuya. They exited the C3, and welcomed the fresh air again to fill up their lungs that were previously stuffed with the air of an Office's.

  "I bet that he'll be delighted at the good news that I shall tell him later."