But when Mahiru answered him,he was caught off guard:

  "Shut the FUCK UP,Sleepy Ash!I'll answer your Second question first: YOU MADE ME INTO THIS RUDE-ASS BASTARD. And for your first question.."

  Sleepy Ash was silent,when Mahiru finally answered his first question;

  "I don't think that I ever Named you such a simple,disgraceful and Distasteful name, You Useless-Occupant-Of-Space-In-My-Troublesome-Life."

  Sleepy Ash widened his eyes.

  That last sentence that Mahiru had said..

  ...Was the Same sentence that he told Mahiru when Mahiru had asked him if he really cared for him at all.

  Sleepy Ash fumbled for words,and Mahiru gave a huff,"If that is all,I am hanging up.Don't you dare try to call me again using my Uncle's phone,as I'm changing my number."

"I'll text my uncle about this. Now,Goodbye."

  Mahiru hanged up,but Sleepy Ash was still silent. He didn't know how to respond to that. It was true that he had hurt Mahiru a lot,but not to This extent..

  Sleepy Ash felt tears forming at the corners of his eyes. Guilt washed over his entire existence.

  He couldn't believe what a jerk he was,to hurt Mahiru this much.

  The tears washed down his cheeks. His eyes were getting puffy,and his cheeks were tinted a red hue. He fell to his knees,and grasped the place where his non-beating heart was.

  He kept chanting on how sorry he was.

  After awhile,he gave Toru back his phone. He had pulled his fur-hood up,and it covered half of his upper face.

  However,his cheeks were still stained red.

  Toru had asked on what happened,but he just shook his head,and said nothing.

  Sleepy Ash then went to Misono and the others, to tell them that he got through the call. They brightened up,but Sleepy Ash told them on what Mahiru had said.

  They gasped,and Misono was cursing on how a jerk Mahiru was. But Sleepy Ash defended Mahiru,and said that he was the jerk here.

  When Misono asked why,Sleepy Ash replied:

  "I'm the reason why he turned into this."

  That made sense,and all of them were silent. Nobody said a word,and Lily could see on how sad Sleepy Ash was.

  He proposed on Sleepy Ash staying with them,as in Misono's house,for awhile.

  Misono was a bit relunctant,but agreed. Sleepy Ash just replied with 'Okay',but said nothing afterwards.

  Tetsu had suggested on making a chatgroup with all of them inside,just to try to find Mahiru.

  Hyde had said that some of the Servamps didn't have phones,and Tetsu just said that they could share with their eves,or they could just buy one.

  All of the Eves -Including Licht and Misono- relunctantly bought smartphones for everyone who didn't have one.

  If you were wondering,Misono had also bought a phone for Sleepy Ash. How?

  Well,he's rich,so yeah.

  They setted the chatgroup up,and the chatgroup was all for suggesting ideas on trying to find Mahiru.