𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Abel's POV

  Abel's POV

Things  have been pretty hectic ever since I've dropped 'House Of Balloons' and 'Echoes Of Silence'.

There has been non-stop touring with meet and greets. I almost lost count of the countries I've been traveling.

I'm honestly grateful that my home town in Canada supported me throughout my career. Without my XO fans I wouldn't have gone this far.

I'm only 23 and my life is already going so fast in such a short amount of time.

The drugs is what keeps me going most of my days because without it I feel soulless.

I have been popping X pills, drinking lean more often than I should.

My doctor gave me something to pop and so I mix it up with some other pills and I wait to get to the top.

As of right now I'm in the studio abstracting some beats for my debut album Trilogy.

I'm putting all of my mixtapes into one project: House of Balloons and Thursday.

I also added a few bonus songs towards the end of the album.

I turn up the speakers while my song called "twenty eight" blast throughout the studio.

I then change it up a bit while listening to some of the instrumentals to one of my other bonus songs...my fans will most definitely like this.

Suddenly I hear the door chime indicating someone's arrival inside the studio. I wonder who that can be?

I look up from my  computer while Lamar walks in with some girl behind him. I roll my eyes  getting frustrated with him.

I know he's my best friend but he knows the rules .. don't bring any girls inside the studio unless I say so ... as of right it's time to work not play.

Lamar's forgetting who  pays for these studio sessions every day and night. I'm scrapping up as much as I can from these shows in order to save up for my own studio. 

It's almost that time to buy one anyway, I just have to make sure my boys  and my family is straight.

I obviously held my word to my boys from day one that I'd keep them in XO but if they can't follow the rules there's going to be a problem.

Don't get me wrong I'm a nice dude but sometimes I can get irritated and annoyed easily.

I glance over at the chick that Lamar bought in.

She had smooth chocolate skin her lips were plump with a little birth mark on her upper lip.

I can tell that she smokes a lot because her lips were dark. Her hair was quite huge with long black curls cascading down her back and chest.