𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟯

The Weeknd - Lonely Star

Baby I can be your best friend
Baby you can have it all...

Baby I can be your best friendBaby you can have it all

Arrives At The Party

Reagan parks outside of Abel's mansion as she get a good look of the people who were arriving at his crib.

This time there were a lot more celebs than it usually is.

She locks her car door with a sigh because she felt butterflies all throughout her stomach.

'Let's just get this over with' Raegan thought.

Raegan pulls down her Chicago bulls dress-shirt a bit, she was showing a lot of legs tonight.

She walks across the street to the tall lengthy building with her black purse in her hand.

She notices a familiar face but before she could really get a full glimpse of their face she hears her name being called.

"Hey Rae!"

Raegan turns around and see's Lamar and a beautiful woman latched on his arm.
She gives Lamar and his girlfriend a bright smile and a wave.

"Oh hi Lamar... and are you going to introduce me." Raegan replies as Lamar gives her a side hug.

"Yes... this not how I wanted you two to meet but yeah this is Lauryn"

It was so dark she couldn't really see them until they stepped into the light.

"Oh heyyy yeah we've spoken in the DM's" Raegan says.

"Oh really?" Lamar asks.

"Yeah we did... I wanted to introduce myself to Raegan but this is our first time meeting" Lauryn replies.

"Yess it is... you look even more beautiful in person"

Raegan and Lauryn followed each other on IG after Lamar posted them as a couple. They spoke briefly in DM's but they never got to meet each other until now.

"Oh my thank you and so do you..."