𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟭

*4 months later*

Raegan

Omniscient

"Girl why have you been so down lately?" Amber asks while looking up at her best friend Raegan as they eat at a popular restaurant in L.A called 'Pearl'.

"It's nothing

"It's nothing ..." Raegan replies with a shrug as she poke at her food with her fork.

"No it's definitely something...you know you can always talk to me"

Raegan thinks about what Amber says, it was time to allow her other friends in.

"Yeah I know Amber....it's just I don't know where to start" Raegan replies with a sad sigh.

"Okay let me go ask the bartender to make us some margaritas and we'll speak about it... would that be alright?" Amber asks.

Raegan hesitates for a second and then gives a nod as Amber gives her a bright smile. She then leaves to order their drinks.

Amber wanted Raegan to open up to her more now since they are new neighbors, and they have been getting closer lately.

Raegan has been hesitant at first to speak with Amber about this rollercoaster ride of confusion and sudden heartbreak. She would always speak to Valerie about her problems, but lately she has been doing her own thing.

Ever since Valerie left Sam, it has been nonstop late night partying with her new friends and not really paying attention to anything or anyone around her.

She was in her own little world and she forgot all about her true friends.

As for Amber she was hoping Valerie would move out and get her own place since she had money to spend in clubs every night.

Raegan sips on a glass of water as she receives a text message notification.

____________________________________