𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟱

I will travel overseas
But your heart's in another place
Emotionless

I will travel overseasBut your heart's in another place Emotionless

After everything that has transpired over the phone, Abel still had Raegan on his mind

Abel didn't understand why he thought coming here to the club would distract his thoughts about the phone call, but it was to no avail.

Even with his first love pushing herself on him like there was no tomorrow. Nothing and no one could make him stop thinking about the woman who turned his world upside down.

Abel was not only hurt but pissed off, usually he would just fuck on another broad but he only wanted one woman.

It infuriated him that Raegan could just cut off everything they were just starting to build again. She kept arguing him down about other women but didn't care about many times he tried to get her to truly know he was serious about his feelings.

Valerie takes a seat next to Abel as he continue to smoke and look off in distance, not caring about any
of his surrounds.

She thought that he was acting weird with her since he turned her down at house.

"What's going on with Abel?" Valerie thought.

Valerie grabs onto Abel's arm as she start off a conversation, hoping to get him out of this shitty mood he was in.

"Hey Abel remember we went to our first club together it was so embarrassing.. that was the first night I got drunk"

Abel shakes his head with a slight smile.

"Yeah I remember that.. you ended up throwing up all over my mama's carpet .. she was so pissed off" Abel replies with a low chuckle.

"I knew I could you to smile... what's wrong?" Valerie says as she look at Abel with concern.

"It's just some small shit...."

"It doesn't seem small ... you look irritated and slightly mad"